TimberFalls: Before The Storm [SIGN UPS + DISCUSSION]

In the small yet thriving town, where every and any townie can build a life and leave a legacy within the old rusted gates lies Timberfalls. This very town is fresh on the map yet the feeling is consistently eerie as if a decade-long mystery has been planted right in the middle of its roots. Many if not all tourists who visit Timerballs stay due to their vast population growth and close-knit community which grants a sense of security, unlike a big bustling city. Despite this security, you might as well chuck it down the drain as odd occurrences have happened far too many times in the town alongside the biggest tale of all created by a group of youth. No adults believe these youths’ assertion that a freak storm is coming to hit the world only leaving Mexico unscathed and it surely means everyone harm. With the storm quickly approaching alongside a powerful organization bent on bringing this storm to wipe out the world, the youth are forced to flee on a long-time trip to Mexico or meet ghastly ends.

NOTE: Roleplay created by @ForeverAngel & Co-Owned by @GlitterFist

INFORMATION:

Welcome to TimberFalls, Washington! A proud and happy town located between large thickets of Forrest and the best diner you could eat at. This will be my last role play of the year and in general for a long while. But as a whole, I wanted a different vibe instead of staying in one place, PLOT TWIST. You have to constantly be on the move or be hit by a freak storm. This means a bunch of teens/young adults are going to have to go on a giant doomsday trip with each other meaning drama, romance, friendships, possibly death, people believing the storm as the world lol except Mexico begins to descend into madness and utter chaos around this group who’s struggling like heck to get across their border. Multiple pit stops, People abandoning the trip as a whole, People sticking out in the end, Betrayal, Reconciling, Sacrifices. ANYTHINGGG Could happen on such a trip therefore…are you up for the ride?

Rules!
  • No Mary Sue’s or Gary Stu’s it’s impossible.
  • Please be respectful of everyone in the role-play.
  • Art Faceclaims ONLY!
  • PLEASE Be active! A post every 4 days is required, If you give an excused reason as to why you need more than 4 days please pm me. After a week of inactivity, you will receive a warning through pm. After 2 weeks your character(s) will be put up for adoption.
  • Relationships are allowed but sure it’s nothing too intimate in the general area, Make it minimal with a trigger warning, Anything too descriptive take it to PM.
  • Do not attempt to kill characters without permission from the owner of said character.
  • Please add location to your character’s name so it wont be confusing on where you were if you take some time off the rp.
  • 2 Characters per person MAX. This is a smaller RP.
Information/Links!

Faceclaims: :camera:
Audio: :loud_sound:
Homes: :house_with_garden:

NOTE: This role play will have a simple lifestyle system meaning hunger, thirst, exhaustion and medical things like injuries will matter in this Role-play it won’t be excessive but be wary as your character will face hardships whilst on the run.

If you have any questions regarding any information here, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Official Role-play Start: January 10th

MUST READ.

To access the audio on the Faceclaims you must click the audio link then go back and click the Faceclaims slide for it to work. Feel free to ask questions about this.

Reserves:
@FuzilladeBlue - Female + Male
@TheDancingFryer - Female
@Skyler2 - Female
@elixr - Male
@Kristi - Female + Female
@idiot.exe - Female
@katabasis - Female + Male

Tags:

@GlitterFist
@Tellyg47
@elixr
@FuzilladeBlue
@katabasis
@phnx
@Skyler2
@Owertym
@TheDancingFryer
@Littlefeets
@idiot.exe
@Bluecookies
@Soleil
@Secreterz
@Maddy

12 Likes

Ah yes, it exists now

I’ll steal two children, one male, one female, and one of them is probably made to be killed off

3 Likes

Added tags!

2 Likes

I shall reserve one character for now, I’ll decide the gender later

2 Likes

Ah yes- illegal road trip to Mexico to avoid a freak storm that’ll cause a literal doomsday event that an organization created. :relieved:

Imagine the drama.

1 Like

Gotchaa

1 Like

I’ll reserve a girl, as I know I’ll make her, and if I can find the time I’ll make a boy.

1 Like

I’m concerned-

I’ll reserve one character, idk what gender.

1 Like

Do I need to reserve if my two are already in the signups?

1 Like

I’LL KIDNAP A THOUSAND CHILDREN TO KEEP THIS COMPANY ALIVE-

1 Like

Nah your goodd

1 Like

I’ll like to reserve 4 characters pls

1 Like

There’s a 2 character max limit apologies!

1 Like

oh ok so I would like to reserve two character

girl and girl

1 Like

Reserve one female :eyes:

2 Likes

lottie?

1 Like

if yes, ill make adrian

1 Like

ooh yeah

1 Like