Tips for staying focused during online school

If you have any tips for staying focused during online school, share them here!

I would say that putting your phone or any devices you don’t need for class away and out of sight, that way you aren’t tempted to look at them.

3 Likes

Making sure you get enough sleep… When I’m at school I tend to stay awake cuz I’m not at home but as soon as I get home I’m tired and I think my body is just wired that way… So when I did online school on my bed lol I’d get soo tired.

1 Like

Don’t open any other tabs :smiley:

3 Likes

Take a break from the d&mn forums.

2 Likes

But thats impossible :grinning:

1 Like

Omg cant thats impossivle too-

2 Likes

i know im being a hypocrite :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I need my music-

1 Like

Well my school starts at 7:50 so that ain’t happening :cowboy_hat_face:

This really doesn’t work for me and I’m not sure why :sweat_smile: Whenever my phone is not on my table, I get the urge to search for it and play games or go online. But when it’s on my table while I’m listening to online classes, I just ignore it unless the screen lights up with a new message (which barely ever happens :joy:)

What really helps me is writing down notes but sometimes that’s just not necessary. Additionally, whenever I try to force myself to focus, it doesn’t really help so I just try to focus when it’s really important, otherwise I just focus on what seems interesting. However, I have the same issues in other classes, not just online ones.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity