Tips revamping my story

I’m revamping my story

Here’s what I have so far also I wrote in my notebook
Samantha woods is a girl who is a culinary student studying into cooking :fried_egg: she’s also has a love Interest named Nick he previously had childhood cancer. He is married to Samantha Woods they have 2 child together Amelia and Conner they both go to school at Riverdale High school.

Samantha is kind, sweet and caring and Nick he is proud to his wife Samantha overcoming so past. She had been in a toxic relationship from her ex

Nick is always there by her side supporting her and helping her the the whole way.

Here loves Samantha to death and They both love each other will always be there together.

Samantha is shy, quiet and reserved Nick had childhood cancer and they met in high school there sweetheart and as they got older they got married Nick cancer comes back and he loses his battle to Cancer. How will Samantha live her life without Nick and there 3 children?

I also had a other idea from writing prompts
They meet on a blind date as Samantha works as a culinary student. Nick is wanting to become a lawyer- I’ll add more into this later.

@Writers

1 Like

Sounds good! Maybe use a story planner that might help if you need it!

1 Like

Yeah I heard of story planner will definitely use it.

1 Like

Perhaps World Anvil might help you with planning and setting up the world, or at least keeping track of it.

Okay thanks

1 Like

Added two tags

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity.