TMFPW - chat/ discussions/ suggestions thread πŸ‘€βœ¨πŸ’š

Quack! For all of you who don’t know what tmfpw (the most frequent poster wins) is, it’s a competition where the goal is to post as many replies as possible before the timer runs out, it was created 8 months ago to celebrate a certain post number I reached in the forum games section (I think it was 10k but I’m not sure) and the most recent one ended two days ago. :eyes::sparkles:

This thread is for discussions about past tmfpw competitions and improvement suggestions for future competitions. If you want to make sure that your idea gets noticed, feel free to tag me, but only once per idea because I don’t like being spam tagged :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

I asked El about the category this should be posted in, so if you see an issue with it being in this section, blame El and not me :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

And I’ll tag @Challenges since this is related to the activity competition, sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

And should I create a tag specifically for tmfpw or is the Activity tag fine? :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

• Create a tmfpw tag
  • Activity is fine
  • I don’t care

0 voters

12 Likes

hello everyone :eyes:

2 Likes

Do random 1 day tmfpw contests so it’s sudden death :eyes:

2 Likes

I’m planning to, I just have to think of some of the details :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

ayyyyy 24h tmfpw is coming soon :eyes:

2 Likes

Oui :eyes::green_heart:
But I still haven’t decided if I should add a minigame at the end :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

Minigameee

1 Like

Will the 24hr version be posted at the same time of day as the regular ones? (21:30 or 22:30)

1 Like

Nope, it’ll be posted at 00:00 for no reason :star_struck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

2020-08-11T22:00:00Z

1 Like

? :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

I’m trying to see when it’ll be for me :joy:

1 Like

6:00pm :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

2020-08-11T22:00:00Z :eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

Pm :partying_face:

Thank you :sunglasses:

1 Like

Np :eyes::sparkles:

So will you be participating in the 24h version? :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Definitely, it sounds fun :grin:

I’m retiring from the 7 week one though unless someone comes near my record :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Why are you retiring from the other one? :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

I spent so much time on the last, and other people should get the badge :pensive:
I’ve gotten it 3 times already :confused:

1 Like

I should really keep up more with those contests, I thought you only won it twice :eyes::eyes::green_heart::no_mouth:

1 Like