To whoever is lighting fireworks at night

Over here, they even light them in the day time. How can you even see them that early. :grimacing::triumph:

People are lighting fireworks right now…they really do sound like gunshots :no_mouth::rose::two_hearts:

Nah cuz y’all getting me tight with these goddamn fireworks…

WHY ARE YOU DOING ALL THIS S–T FOR A COUNTRY THAT DOESN’T GIVE A F–K ABOUT ANYONE WHO ISN’T EVEN WHITE?! Y’all doing too much. TOOOOOOOO much. Let a girl get her sleep! You do realize there’s babies? People with PTSD? DOGS?! STOP LAUNCHING THE F–KING FIREWORKS. I’M RUNNING ON AT LEAST 5 HoURS OF SLEEP PER NIGHT. PER NIGHT. Y’all really bugging, launching these parade looking-ass fireworks on some “when I was a young boy, my father took me into the city, to join the black parade” type of crap, bro stop it. People’s houses light on fire and you’re scaring children. Going mad hard for a country that doesn’t even care about you. Bulls–t, I swear. Screw you and your fireworks, I’m mad close to calling the cops on someone.

6 Likes

the more i hear em the more annoyed i get, yo

2 Likes

It’s one am here and they still at it, and I’m still outside watching it.

1 Like

I heard fireworks all dang week. It’s gotten on my nerves on top of scaring my dogs. They have been whining and panicking since it all started. I’ve had to calm them all down since they came running to me for help.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to whoever I offended with me absolutely losing my marbles, I’m literally going crazy. Crazy

I can’t do this, I wanna leave the US. Now.

4 Likes

It’s okay, everyone is at their wit’s end because of the fireworks.

2 Likes

I wanna cry, scream and punch someone in the face.

But I’m a pacifist so I’ll just stress eat and try to write something. Or watch a k-drama. I have about 30+ dramas I’ve bookmarked that I wanna finish :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

I’m behind you on the first one but I like the second one more though. I’m working on paint by number app images so I will be posting more images. It’s a good stress reliever for me.

1 Like

Imagine not living in a ghetto neighborhood where you’re used to gunshots-

But yeah, I agree with you. I wish I could sleep.

3 Likes

I know how you feel. I just listen to loud music in my earphones or go to sleep listening to rain.

2 Likes

Paint by number? Is that the pictures you post on Instagram?

It’s like, once I moved, it got more ghetto. I didn’t know moving up north would make living here twice as ghetto lmao

Can’t really do that once I sleep… so I just create random scenarios in my head. Smh, this screws terribly with my anxiety

3 Likes

Yep, I have multiple paint by number apps I use for stress relief then I post the ones I like the most on Instagram. I’m getting an actual paint by number painting soon plus real diamond painting kit.

1 Like

I didn’t celebrate it at all and I also come from an immigrant family.

Ooh, that sounds pretty awesome!

2 Likes

Yep! I will post images when I get them plus once I finish them. I’m working on it with my sister and nephew so that we can have some fun together.

1 Like

Nice.

1 Like

Yep. I’m going to bed now. Talk to you tomorrow!

1 Like

Goodnight!

1 Like

Good night too!

1 Like