To whoever is lighting fireworks at night

:fu:t2: :fu:t2: :fu:t2:

Seriously though they annoy me and scare me because they sound like gunshots :clown_face:

18 Likes

Dayum

1 Like

yesss

1 Like

also i heard that those were police trying to deafen you but IDKKKKK its just a rumour

4 Likes

I heard that it’s happening in a lot of places. It’s all over the news. It’s apart of the blm protest I think

3 Likes

They’re still doing it, and it’s almost two in the morning here.

1 Like

yeahh and police are using sh*t like it to deafen people

2 Likes

Americans smh

The finally stopped like… six hours ago.

Dude, preach!

At midnight they were still doing it. I wanted to go outside and shove those fireworks up de a!s.

1 Like

I spent $130 on fireworks yesterday for tonight lol

2 Likes

Americans are plain dumb.

3 Likes

They are super annoying so I go to sleep listening to rain in my earphones. Also, the stupid cherry bombs they pop - Well at least I think that’s what they are.

Ope thanks.

1 Like

fcking hell I just was watching a live and the kpop youtuber starting cursing really fcking loudly because of the fireworks and she’s literally black and a blm supporter :clown_face:

3 Likes

:eyes: My neighboorhood was crazy last night, they were lighting fireworks, some of them sounded like guns or bombs and scared the sh*t out of me but they were beautiful in the sky.

2 Likes

Yes they are

1 Like

Fr. My neighbors were lighting them right outside my window (our houses are really close together) and that shiz literally scared the crap out of me. I swear on God I felt my eardrums vibrate they were so loud lol

I’m just gonna be honest I love fireworks and am someone who stays up late to do them so yeah :woman_shrugging:t3:

YOUR MOM IS A [censored, CENSORED!]

Let me sleep bro… please let me sleep