𝔾𝕝𝕒𝕀𝕀 π•Šπ•™π•’π•£π••π•€ (π•Šπ”Ύ) ~ π•Šπ•šπ•˜π•Ÿ-𝕦𝕑 & ℂ𝕙𝕒π•₯

Strength. Skill. Resilience. Intelligence. Loyalty.

These five traits are what it takes to become a Crystalline Assassin. To become part of the most feared- and most respected- group of killers in the world.

But every story starts somewhere. And yours starts as a Glass Shard.

As a recruit to this fearsome organization, you’ll find yourself in a strange town, facing challenges that test each of these essential traits, ones that drive you to the edge of insanity and back, ones that both break and forge your moral compass. There’s no guarantee of survival- you’ll have to use every tool in your arsenal to get through this.

You’re either going to come out as a diamond…

…or shattered into a thousand pieces.

~ Info ~
  • This is a revamped version of an old RP idea of mine, with new and improved Detailsβ„’, Worldbuildingβ„’, and Plotβ„’
  • This is an amalgamation of a mystery and thriller RP, with some horror and action sprinkled in there. It toes the line in a lot of places, and deals with heavy topics, so if you don’t think you can handle that kind of stuff, please don’t join.
  • Though the plot will mainly revolve around the Glass Shards, the town itself has its own life… and its own mystery, if you so choose to explore it.
  • This will be semi-lit RP-wise, so detailed, 2+ paragraph posts will be expected in most places.
  • This RP will also have SG elements, with some challenges being narrated by me but decided upon by you.
  • Days will be split between challenges and days where your characters can interact and explore the town.
  • Characters will die. I recommend making at least two.
~ Rules ~
  1. You know the drill- no Mary Sues, no godmodding, no bunnying, no OP characters.
  2. You’re not allowed to play NPCs without my explicit permission. Most, if not all NPCs in the town are interactable, and will therefore be played by myself.
  3. If you’ve figured out a challenge, you are only allowed to talk about it IRP. No discussing challenges on the OOC thread.
  4. If your character dies, feel free to ask me why, but don’t complain.
  5. Please be active! At least one 2+ paragraph post a day. If you won’t be active, PM me, I’ll understand! If you’re gone without warning, though, your character(s) will be killed off.
  6. This RP will be somewhat violent, but if it’s anything too explicit or gory, please fade to black.
  7. Most importantly… have fun!
~ Links ~

Character Form: :new_moon:
Facelaim Slides: :dagger:
Location Slides: :drop_of_blood:
Challenge Sides: :scroll:

~ Reserves ~

@FuzilladeBlue - 1 male, 1 undecided
@Littlefeets - 1 female, 1 undecided
@ForeverAngel - 1 male, 1 female
@katabasis - 2 undecided
@angelic - 1 male, 1 female
@Meekepeek - 1 male
@Soleil - 1 undecided
@passionfruit - 1 undecided
@unsungcheerio - 1 female
@CerealKiller - 1 undecided
@CrazyCaliope - 4 undecided

~ Tags ~

@katabasis
@GlitterFist
@ForeverAngel
@Soleil
@elixr
@TheDancingFryer
@idiot.exe
@angelic
@unsungcheerio
@BlackBlood
@bpalmer

12 Likes

I’ll reserve two characters, one male, and the other decided once enough people sign up to balance gender out.

2 Likes

I’ll reserve two characters. One female, and I’m not sure yet on the other cause I don’t have much of any ideas yet.

Also added tags to the thread.

2 Likes

Awesome, I’ll mark those down for you!

Thank you ~

2 Likes

Reserve a male and female~

1 Like

Is there a character in the FC slides we could use as a base template for what is an accepted backstory, or are these characters pretty normal aside from being part of this organisation?

Does every character have to be an assassin or do we need field medics and HQ personnel?

1 Like

Reserve two characters equal genders

1 Like

Reserve male and female please!

1 Like

Sounds good ~

The backstory will be up to you, though they’ll have some sort of inciting incident that causes the Assassins to take note of them as a possible recruit. They must also end up in Moonstead by the end of their backstories (but they cannot live in the upperclass part of town for plot reasons).

The recruits will be trained in all areas, so it’s best if your characters have a versatile skillset.

1 Like

Bumpity bump bump ^^

1 Like

Bump 2: Electric Boogaloo

My target goal in terms of characters is preferably at least 20, so the more people that join, the better ~

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if you guys are still interested in this? Also, I was thinking of making this an SG, since it would be easier on me and better for plot reasons.

• Make it an SG
  • Keep it an RP
  • I don’tmind either way

0 voters

@FuzilladeBlue
@Littlefeets
@katabasis
@ForeverAngel
@angelic
@GlitterFist
@Soleil
@elixr
@TheDancingFryer
@idiot.exe
@unsungcheerio
@BlackBlood
@bpalmer

1 Like

Can I reserve a male?

1 Like

Yep! I’ll add you to the list~

1 Like

The council has spoken, this is now an SG

Once at least 10 characters are in, I’ll set a due date for the rest of the reserves~

3 Likes

vibe
moved to #role-plays-and-games:story-games, removed the #roleplays tag and replaced it with the #story_game one

4 Likes

Thank you cheerio :eyes:

4 Likes

t’welcome :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Can I reserve 1 undecided?

2 Likes

Of course~

2 Likes