π™»πšŽπšπšŽπš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ π™³πšŽπš—πšœπšŸπš’πš•πš•πšŽ πš‚πš πš’πšπšŒπš‘ ~ {πš‚π™Έπ™Άπ™½πš„π™Ώπš‚ + π™²π™·π™°πšƒ}

π™»πšŽπšπšŽπš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ π™³πšŽπš—πšœvπš’πš•πš•πšŽ πš‚πš πš’πšπšŒπš‘

The highschool at Densville is like your typical. There’s the popular kids who are rich and with no sense of sympathy for anyone but themselves, the athletes always skipping class for their practices and somehow still getting credt, student body presidents who run the school in arrogant ways and last but not least, the outcasts who either don’t tolerate the popular kids and argue, or ones who submit and get bullied. Densville football games are celebrated and praised like a cult gathering to worship their satan. School dances are the most important for the girls who want to be crowned prom queen with the yearly football team captain who’s always voted prom king. Girls who fight for the spot, drama occurs daily between many, while somehow sharing the same beleif that Densville is the best place to be.

Now, everyone in this school has one person they hate the most. Whether it started out in 3rd grade when someone didn’t play fair at recess, or that person took their not even so lovely girlfriend or boyfriend, they want nothing to do with them unless that’s getting revenge over their rival even doing the slightly insignificant thing that poorly affects their life.

Whether it’s a pretty highschool cheerleader hating an β€œoutcast” for being prettier and smarter than her, there is a rival to anyone in that school and that’s just a simple fact.

And what’s even worse, there is a legend that says Densville is known for the headmasters switching sets of rivals’ lives magically and changing their lives forever.

It hasn’t been mentioned in many years so the new teens in the school hate others with no worry, doubting the possibility that it can occur until after the legend is a reality, after 100 years.

Following the lives of those involved in a rivalry against another, you get a glimpse of their life and what issues they have, what group they are apart of, and who they despise most. Few days later, the same night that both people are now asleep in their bed, their souls are switched into the others’ body. Waking up in the terror of seeing their rivals face in the mirror when they look, they have a meltdown.

The legend is true and they are definitely living it. The headmaster being unavailable for many days force the two to meet up and try and solve this together, as well as figuring out whether there are others with the same problem. Can they figure out why this is going on? Are they able to switch back or must they live a lie until their honest souls goes to rest?

NOTE

In this RP, you will create a complex family background, a character you will RP as, and live a stereoytpical teens higschool life. You will be able to choose whether you’re a popular kid, student president, average highschooler, or an outcast. When the RP signup+chat thread is posted (if people are interested) the faceclaims once we have gathered an even amount of enough people, we will discuss what characters hate who to establish the characters future life they will be swapped in. It will be complex and start out before the switch happens and show how the characters are rivals in a way that is understandable.

When will the rivals swap?

When I think it’s been better established, without the knowledge of the RPers, I will create a post where there lives swap so there is also unpredictibility. This will happen after at everyone who signs up has their rivals established and we have made enough posts.

Can and will they switch back?

There will school events and things I will control and put into place as headmaster to shake things up in the RP. The chances of them switching back is possible but it’s a very long procress. Even at that, you might not be able switch back depending on how the characters treat this nightmare.

For stereotypes, we will need to balance them out. For now, since there isn’t much people interested that I know of, the numbers will stay low. If more people join and steretypes are full, I will change the numbers.

STEREOTYPE AVAILABILITY:

Populars (7/7): @ethereal @phlegmatic @angelic @phnx @anon93806337 @Acorn06 @celestialkitten

Student President/ Vice president (2/2): @angelic (President) @phnx (Vice President)

"Average" Teen (5/7): @Meekepeek @Ouijaloveletters @Acorn06 @Kbail @Caticorn

Outcast (6/6): @Meekepeek @angelic @Ouijaloveletters @Acorn06 @anon93806337 @celestialkitten

School presidents: These two characters will be granted slightly more knowledge about the legend of the Switch and the navigating the school, knowing how the school hosts events and work. If you choose to make a character of this stereotype, I will PM you some useful information you will need to know before you post anything.

Events: There will be events that occur before and after the switch of the characters. When there is people signed up and ready to go, it will then be discussed in further detail.

!Roleplay rules!
  • No Mary Sue’s or god-modding.
  • Be respectful.
  • Real people faceclaims
  • ** A post every 3 days is required, including 3 sentence minimum. If you give any reasons why you need more than 3 days please come to me. After a week of inactivity, you will receive a warning through pm. It’s important that two characters that swap are active so that the RP can continue without any rework.
  • Romantic relationships are allowed, but nothing innapropiate on the public thread. Minimal talk about that.
  • No killing off characters unless it’s your own because you drop out.
  • Add location, name and pronoun in your post.
Links
!Signups!

Signup Form

Faceclaims

Faceclaim and Information

Tags

@GlitterFist @ethereal @bpalmer @phnx @Acorn06 @angelic @Kbail

Will stay open 5 days after roleplay has started for new comers.

ROLEPLAY WILL START WHEN ALMOST EVERYONE IS GOING TO BE AVAILABLE.

5 Likes

:eyes: :smirk: head cheerleader?
AND OMG YAY ITS UP!!
Let me read through the rules/notes!

can I reserve an outcast and an everage teen? :heart_eyes:
Love the idea.

Reserved for you. :))

1 Like

yeeey

reserve an outcast, popular(Jock - Soccer captain?) and student president please! Genders all soon to be decided

1 Like

Yes. Also do you think our characters could be friends?

Or would it be more fun to make the two cheerleaders rivals that swap?

(Open to either option by the way.)

1 Like

Nice, will update right away.

2 Likes

OMG YES!!! Thank you so much!!

OMG I WOULD LOVE THAT!!!
Okay so three options (or anything else you would like hehe)

1. they are like best friends and rule together
  2. they are best friends, but fake and hate each other, wanting to take each other down
  3. they are rivals REEE

Rivalry sounds more like Lindsays cup of tea. She is the jealous, hating type. I think she could really hate your character because she’s cheer captain and she’s wanted the spot for so long but always came second or something? Same with like maybe dance events and stuff!

1 Like

OOOOOO yes true true
yeah my character will be quite hateable XD
OOOH TRUE TRUE :frowning:
sorry girly~
I LIKE IT!!
Okay rivals! though not neccessarily switching or yes switching? :eyes:

reserving pop yee

and vp

Yes and yes.

1 Like

:D

Would you like to set those as the swapped rivals? We could do either or and find someone else willing to rival the most against those characters.

1 Like

ohh hmm… i like both ideas so much! whatever you want <3

Maybe we find others to swap with.

But again, if it’s not decided anytime soon about who we swap with we always have the option of swapping the two cheerleaders.

1 Like

OOOO okay, true!!
good idea!

how do i sign up? is there a fill out?