โ—ˆ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’‘๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’! -- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ—ˆ

:sparkles: ๐‘พ๐’†๐’๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’‘๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’! :sparkles:

๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐Š๐’:

โ—ˆ I will provide a funny picture every week and you guys have to caption it.
โ—ˆ You will have 6 days to enter.
โ—ˆ After that, Iโ€™m going to post a poll where youโ€™re going to vote for the best caption and keep it open for a day.
โ—ˆ The winner will receive a brand new badge as the โ€œBest Captionerโ€.

๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐’:

โ—ˆ No copying other userโ€™s captions.
โ—ˆ You can enter more than once.
โ—ˆ Keep the captions PG-13.
โ—ˆ Write your caption in a blockquote to enter.

๐™ท๐™ธ, ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™พ๐™ผ ๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐™ท๐™ด๐š๐™ด!!

โ—ˆ Commenting is allowed, but please refrain from spamming.
โ—ˆ Have fun!

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’Œโ€™๐’” ๐’‘๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’”โ€ฆ
Untitled design (3)

:sparkles: ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐’๐“!! :sparkles:

๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐–๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ

โ—ˆ @Ethereal - 28 April 2021 - โ€˜Worship me, humans!โ€™
โ—ˆ @Acorn06 - 12 May 2021 - โ€˜When you gotta pretend to be shocked when ur mother sees the โ€˜susโ€™ stuff in your room.โ€™
โ—ˆ @CrazyCaliope - 19 May 2021 - โ€˜Forget mad cow disease, stay away from mad sheep disease!โ€™
โ—ˆ @Ana - 26 May 2021 - โ€˜When you accidentally fart in publicโ€™
โ—ˆ @StarMaryGoth - 02 June 2021 - โ€˜When the teacher comes close to your face to explain an exercise during an examโ€™
โ—ˆ @StarMaryGoth - 09 June 2021 - โ€˜Me trying to stop my drunk friend from spilling secrets to my parentsโ€™
โ—ˆ @Skyler2 - 23 June 2021 - โ€˜Me when Iโ€™ve given up on looking hot in a photo so I purposely make myself look weirdโ€™
โ—ˆ @Ouijaloveletters - 01 July 2021 - โ€˜When youโ€™re on your period and feel like youโ€™re being sawed in halfโ€™
โ—ˆ @Ana - 21 July 2021 - โ€˜When the song ends and you realize nobody hurt you, you were just imagining the lyricsโ€™
โ—ˆ @Ouijaloveletters - 28 July 2021 - โ€˜When youโ€™re fighting with your sibling and your mom walks inโ€™
โ—ˆ @Elixr - 18 August 2021 - โ€˜When youโ€™re watching a movie with your parents and a steamy scene comes onโ€™
โ—ˆ @Cadborosa - 15 September 2021 - โ€˜You gotta be kitten meโ€™

3 Likes

Wake up, minion, itโ€™s breakfast. Promise to feed me and Iโ€™ll jump off your chest!

1 Like

mInIoN

What?

1 Like

This sounds funny.

1 Like

Really? I thought underling sounds funny.

1 Like

:grinning:
I fxcking love cats.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Aw, cute pun!

1 Like

Thanks! Did you see the drawing I did of a cat singing Wow, but with meow lyrics?

1 Like
Sleep paralysis demon? How dare you!
1 Like

I donโ€™t think soโ€ฆ

(Sorry for being off-topicโ€ฆ I can move it someplace else if you like)

2 Likes
Hey there, demons. Itโ€™s ya cat.
1 Like

โ€œYou said youโ€™d take me out to eat todayโ€

1 Like

Aye yo, you got games on your phone?

i swear i have that meme stuck in my head at all times

2 Likes

โ€œHello, I am you from the futureโ€

1 Like

Operation [Permanant CATNAP] is a go. Total human eradication: Inevitable :smile_cat:

Thereโ€™s no way you can convince me that cat is not trying to strangle that person

1 Like

Kids on Christmas be like

Me when Iโ€™m hungry and have to ask my mom whoโ€™s sleeping to make something