Total Drama Island ☼ Sign-Ups

Total Drama Island

Welcome to Camp Wawanakwa, where you will be staying for several weeks, if you’re lucky enough not to be voted out, in hopes of winning the hundred-thousand-dollar grand prize! You were all told that you would be staying at a five-star resort, but clearly, that isn’t the case as the cabins are run down and your meals consist of gruel and often times are somehow alive. Now that you are here though, you might as well try to win the reality show. The challenges are often times disgusting or fear-inducing, but the winning team gets a prize and the losing team votes off one of their own at the campfire ceremony every three days.

I explained almost everything above! The campfire ceremony will generally be every three days, although it depends on the challenge as some challenges could take longer. In general, the first day of the week will be the challenge, the second day will either be continuing the challenge or just a day to relax and socialize, then the third day will be the campfire ceremony, if there is one since there might not be one every week. As for how many days in real life equal one day in the roleplay, I will most likely let you all decide. However, as of now I am thinking two days in real life per day in the roleplay, with challenge days being a little longer.

This RP is set in Muskoka, Canada. Also, this RP is based off of the show of the same name, so many things in this RP will be similar to the show.

Rules:

• Do not advertise any other RPs or SGs here.
  • Please reserve before you make your characters!
  • You must make at least two characters, each being a different gender. (if you do not have enough time to play two characters, let me know and I might let you make one, but keep in mind, the more characters the better because once all your characters are eliminated, you won’t really be able to RP anymore)
  • You can make up to four characters, but if you make four, you cannot have three characters of the same gender.
  • Make your characters interesting, but believable. I do not want there to be any magical or superhuman elements in this RP, so keep it realistic. (Even though this RP itself won’t be completely realistic at times)
  • All faceclaims must be of real people. (No drawings/animations and obviously only humans)
  • All faceclaims must be of good quality!
  • Please do not make characters who are in a wheelchair or who have any impediments that will prevent them from participating in challenges.
  • Most characters should not know each other before the show. I will allow maybe one or two sets of friends or siblings, but in general, characters should not know each other before the show starts. If you do want to make a set of siblings or friends, let me know when you reserve so I can make sure that there aren’t multiple sets.

The sign-ups will close once the roleplay starts, but as of now, there is no limit as to how many people can join. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or ask them here!

Sign-ups will close on May 30 (at about 9 AM EST) and the roleplay will start that same day! However, I may move that date if people want to start sooner or need more time.

Sign-ups: Click here!
Faceclaims: Click here!
Map/pictures of the camp: Click here!
Chat thread: Click here!
Official thread: Click here!

@Tellyg47, @BlondeGlassesGirl, @Kbail, @BlackBlood, @Littlefeets, @TianCheng, @angelic, @Mage158, @Kat, @GlitterFist, @ForeverAngel, @Yomama, @katabasis, @CerealKiller, @novella, @astxrism, @sunflower.flow, @unsungcheerio, @benitz786, @raviola, @glxwingAngel, @phnx, @Kate, @euphxria

24 Likes

Reserve for a female and male

1 Like

reserve one guy!

1 Like

Reserve femaleee

1 Like

reverse for two please

1 Like

Please remember to read the rules before reserving/signing up! It goes without saying but there’s always someone who doesn’t read the rules.

Also, I feel proud, when I was looking at who voted for me to tag them, I was able to tag everyone (except for one person) without clicking on their profile picture to see their username lol

5 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

2 Likes

Happy birthday :heavy_heart_exclamation::nerd_face:

2 Likes

thanks~ ^.^

2 Likes

Dammit but I don’t want two characters

1 Like

Okay reserve girl and boy

1 Like

Reserve FEMALE OMG THIS IS MY DREAM

1 Like

Reserve a female. Gosh, I love this show

And a male

1 Like

Toronto? :thinking:

3 Likes

Oui

1 Like

Rip, you need to make two characters (unless you don’t have enough time for two but I would like most people to make at least two), it’s in the rules

1 Like

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Reserve a male and female!

1 Like

Muskoka isn’t in Toronto. It’s like two and a half hours away from Toronto.

2 Likes

Thanks~

1 Like