Transgender people on the screen

Exactly! Some jerk called my friend that doesn’t identify as Trans a Tr@nny and they told me, and we’re both like “but you’re not trans…”

Please make sure to censor swearing and slurs on the forums. You are allowed to talk about foul language in this context, but it should always be censored.

1 Like

Oh, sorry! I should’ve realized that was a slur.

May Marigold from RWBY is a trans female!

I can barely think of any trans people on screen… only the football coach from Glee.

@ScreenSloths Do you know of any others?

2 Likes

Magne from My Hero Acadamia is a trans female.

2 Likes

Nomi Marks is a transgender character in Sense8. We meet her post surgery but she still has a horrid family who still call her Michael. The character is played by trans actress Jamie Clayton.

2 Likes

I’m not sure how many people have seen but Eliot Page is going to be playing Viktor Hargreaves in the new series of Umbrella Academy! I’m glad they didn’t just kill him off or replace him.

3 Likes

I saw! I’ve never seen the show, but it’s still exciting.

I was so excited when they announced it, which made me even more excited for the new season

Viktor was the only good thing about that season I stg

1 Like

I fully agree

I also loved the way they did Viktor’s storyline in regard to him being trans. You can tell that a lot of thought went into it

Coming back to this years later, uh…enby are Trans. Trust me, I know.

I’m actually doing a paper on this, and I’ve discovered a show called Deputy, where one of the characters, Bishop, is non binary.

1 Like