Trending Art Styles

So I couldn’t tell you exactly what’s trending because there are so many communities where many people gather around to focus on the styles.

What art styles have you found to be a trend, or maybe a bandwagon to fame?

@Artists

3 Likes

Idk if this is a style per day but the type of art where it isn’t just decoration, there’s meaning behind it.

1 Like

In digital art, I think realistic art is trending? At least that’s what I see gets lots of likes on instagram :sweat_smile:

@Artists Any other trends you’ve seen?

3 Likes

However your instagram feed is also specific to what the app thinks you want to see. My feed is still a constant influx of cartoon characters so it really depends.

3 Likes

That’s true.

I’m starting to think that everything is somehow trending at the same time, depending on which group you’re in. I’ve seen lots of fantasy art that got popular really fast and the next day, I see realistic art ending up on trending pages.
But I think coloured art might be trending a bit more right now? At least I see it everywhere, although I used to always see black and white art :thinking:

In the youtube art community I’ve fairly recently seen this trend of reverse colouring pages. Quite an interesting concept honestly!

1 Like