Trigger warning. I need help continuing this story!

I’m writing a backstory for an OC, and I need some help. I’m trying to figure out how people can take advantage of someone being kind, but so that they’d commit suicide. Here’s what I have.

Forlorn: Creepypasta OC
Lola was definitely dead. She had made sure of that. She was now staring down at what used to be her body, hanging from the ceiling fan in her room. She sighed, thinking back on what had brought her to the conclusion she had to kill herself. It had all started a couple months ago.
Lola Tristan was a bubbly seventeen year old, going into her last year of high school. She was very sweet, always being kind to everyone and willing to help. Unfortunately, her constantly happy attitude wasn’t loved by everyone. There were several people that would take advantage of her kind and willing attitude in various ways.

3 Likes

revealing some extremely embarrassing secret to the whole school, “borrowing” their money, convincing them to help with something illegal, or starting a rumor around school that they had slept together, or actually using her kindness and into convincing her to sleep with them, then telling the whole school.

1 Like

Good ideas. Maybe a person borrows money from her, buys drugs, then blames her.

How much money do you think a dealer would ask for weed? My plan is for her to lend money to a guy, but she doesn’t know what he’s doing with it, which is buying weed. And I’m not sure how much he’d get.

Constantly forcing them to do things but in a way that isnt outright rude.

Example: Can you do this even though i know you have 5 other things to do?

Example: You never do me any favors/I never ask you for anything why are you being selfish(

Lowkey bullying and harassing them knowing they wont fight back

Ultimantely s-icide to be as such. You feel alone like no one understands you/everyones against you and the world would be better if your dead or that no one gives a crap if you were to dissapear.

Ur character could have a moment where she realizes ppl only come to her when they need something. Or just blantant harassment cuz they dont like her sunny disposition and she just wants it all to end…forever.

1 Like

All good ideas! I think I got it now.

1 Like

Okay

Good ha
Goodluck

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Forlorn: Creepypasta OC
Lola was definitely dead. She had made sure of that. She was now staring down at what used to be her body, hanging from the ceiling fan in her room. She sighed, thinking back on what had brought her to the conclusion she had to kill herself. It had all started a couple months ago.
Lola Tristan was a bubbly seventeen year old, going into her last year of high school. She was very sweet, always being kind to everyone and willing to help. Unfortunately, her constantly happy attitude wasn’t loved by everyone. There were several people that would take advantage of her kind and willing attitude in various ways. One day, it was taken too far.
Lola’s day started off as normal, she woke up, did her morning routine and drove to school. When she got there, a jock that she was acquainted with named Josh stopped her, asking for ten dollars. “Sure! Here you go.” Lola chirped, pulling a $10 bill out of her wallet and handing it to him. Josh grinned at her. “Thanks, Lola. Good to know you’re here if a guy needs help. I’ll pay you back later.” Lola shook her head. “Oh, no need. I’m just happy to help!” Josh patted her on the shoulder, waving as he walked away. Lola headed to her first class with a smile on her face.
Later, Lola was in her last class of the day when she was called down to the principal’s office. Lola stood up from her desk in confusion. She knew she hadn’t done anything wrong, so why was she being called to the principal’s office? Thoughts swirled around in her head as she walked down the hall. When she got to the office, he was startled to see the principal, the football coach, Josh and his parents, and her parents, the latter which stood up abruptly as Lola entered. “Lola Grace Tristan! Have you been smoking?! This boy says you gave him marijuana!” Lola’s dad shouted, jabbing a finger at Josh, who sneered at her, all traces of his former friendly attitude gone. “You got me in trouble, bitch. I’m just returning the favor.” He mouthed. Lola stared, slack jawed in disbelief. Did her parents seriously believe she was smoking? “I-I have no clue what you’re talking about!” Lola squeaked, her greenish blue eyes wide in shock. “We know Josh wouldn’t willingly do drugs, so you must have coerced him.” Josh’s mom said angrily. Lola had no clue what to say to that, so she stayed silent. She listened to the principal explain that both of them we’re getting suspended for a week, and dismissed them. Lola and her parents drove home in silence, and Lola went to her room to cry once they got home. Her parents confiscated all her electronics and things, so all she could do was be alone with her thoughts. Over the next week, Lola sunk into a stupor, the fact that a person who had seemed so nice would betray her, gnawing at her mind.
Back at school on Monday, she was accosted by the entire football team, pissed off that Josh was suspended, causing him to miss some practices so he couldn’t play in the upcoming game. They took out all their frustrations on Lola, leaving her badly bruised. She lay there in the hallway, crying as the football players walked off. She eventually got up, thankful her shirt covered most of the bruises. As the weeks wore on, things only got worse. Word spread around the school, and people who Lola once considered friends now wouldn’t give her a second glance, all because of one boy’s lie. Lola couldn’t take it anymore. She’d became depressed and withdrawn, dreading school. One day, several months into the bullying and ostracizing, Lola had enough. She waited until the house was empty, going to the garage and grabbing a rope. She then went up to her room, tying one end to the ceiling fan and the other into a noose. She then pulled the chair from her desk over, standing on it and placing the noose around her neck. She then kicked the chair to the side, the rope cutting off her air. She swayed in the air, the life leaving her body. Soon, she was staring down at her body, not caring. She was on a mission now. She left her room, finding the school directory and locating Josh’s house. She headed there, the people walking the streets paying her no mind, as they couldn’t see her. She entered his house easily, watching him texting his friends. She made her presence known by knocking over his lamp. “H-hello?” He asked. She couldn’t help but giggle, which he apparently heard, because he freaked out. She rushed at him, possessing his body. She then forced him to walk over to the window, opening it. He was struggling against her control, but she wasn’t letting go. She was going to make him pay. She made him climb out the window, doing a swan dive onto the pavement below. His head slammed into the pavement with a sickening crack, snapping his neck. Satisfied, Lola left his body, going on to pay visits to those that had caused her to end it all.

What do you guys think?

1 Like

That’s not spam. I said I was going to post a Creepypasta, and I posted the Creepypasta!

1 Like

I know the name was Lola, but my Filipino butt still processed “Lola Tristan” as “Grandma Tristan” and I got confused because you used she :pensive: I thought I was invulnerable to this

Hmm… they might have used them in some way (money, name, etc.) to get to where they want (reputation and stuff). Maybe they also used her as some kind of “mom” or shield to escape the police or something, or idk that might be unrealistic-

Peer pressure, the need of belonging?

1 Like

bruh what

I got it!

1 Like

I think it’s awesome. I’ve never been one for creepy pastas because if I read them I can’t fall asleep at night because uh… spooks.
But this is really good!

that’s, literally not spam -_-
that’s one post.
Why would anyone flag that.
I swear, half of the people on that forum are children (or at least they act like it because they don’t understand basic words) and the staff don’t even care to check what’s going on.

1 Like

Someone really liked it, though. They said it gave them chills.

Hey guys! My Wattpad is the same as here if you want to check me out.

she finds out they were using her to embarrass her, or post about her online

1 Like

I finished the story months ago, but good idea!

1 Like

thanks, sorry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No worries! Have you read it?

1 Like