<<Trouble in mayday>> Official Roleplay thread

Jacob responded to Hazel’s every word, yet he was met with an almost expressionless face. Her lack of visible emotion had meant that she was in deep thought. Hazel had been listening not only to Jacob, but to the voices of her contemplation. The devil on the shoulder, craving confrontation and the angel, wanting peace.

The pen she amused herself with left dotted marks on her palm, each jab grew with pressure and soon she pierced through her skin. Paying no mind to it, she shrugged and answered, “Uh no, it’s ok, forget it”. The angel on her shoulder had won.

Several awkward seconds had passed and much like Jacob had done numerous times, Hazel aimed to change the subject. “So, everything good with you? How’s the guitar going?”. Hazel leaned towards Jacob, intrigued, resting her chin in her damaged palm.

@Kristi - lol, short but sweet

2 Likes

Alissa’s response forced out a soft chuckle from Oliver, filled with
amusement and more profound comprehension, like a layer of understanding beneath the rubble. He expected the confusion, the misunderstanding, yet her comment about fiction caught him off guard. He moved to adjust the nonexistent glasses on his nose, another habitual gesture that had long outlasted his need for glasses. His fingers brushed against his skin as if expecting to find frames. “Well, I say, life can often be more intriguing than fiction,” he mused with a wry smile, a manifestation of his playful nature.

When Alissa asked about his writing, a subtle change flickered across Oliver’s face, like a fleeting shadow casting doubt upon his features. Flashbacks of countless attempts at sharing his dream with his parents surfaced, only to be met with dismissive laughter and more expectations and demands. He tried to replace the flashbacks with good memories, but there were none. Seeking comfort, his hand found the lighter in his pocket, fingers tracing its contours as he gathers his thoughts. As a strand of hair threatened to stray from its place, he tucked it behind his ear, a sigh of his nervous energy. “I…I used to write. In a manner of speaking,” he admitted, his voice slightly softer, tinged with additional uncertainty. “My parents harbor a pragmatic inclination, valuing pursuits that adhere to more concrete avenues, rather than embracing what is literary artistry.”

His gaze shifted momentarily as if lost in the past, his word choice becoming less caring of those around him, before eventually shifting back to Alissa. “Thank you. But I will never touch pen to paper ever again.” His voice filled with defeat, reflecting the inner conflict he already lost to. His free hand drummed a soft rhythm against his thigh, a subconscious sign of his restless nature.

As Alissa’s discomfort radiated with increasing notice, Oliver created a hypothesis, Wanting to provide support without misstepping, he leaned in slightly, his voice as gentle as possible, yet intrigued by what was happening. “Are you feeling alright Alissa?” He inquired softly, just for her to hear. “Is everything okay?”

@Kristi (Alissa)

Notes
  1. Struggling with Oliver’s dialogue, don’t know if I want him to sound too nerdy, too smart, or too up-top. Trying to find a balance between nerdy and also jokey
  2. Trying to add mannerisms for him is fun
  3. I have this but it felt awkward to put in - His expression softened, his eyes holding a trace of regret. “We’ve been family friends for years, and yet, I’ve always felt like we didn’t get the chance to know each other,” he admitted his words flowing with a sincerity that matches his thoughtful demeanor. “School, obligations, expectations…” His voice trailed off an all too obvious glimp of vulnerability.
3 Likes

"no, really what’s up?’ he asked curious now on what hazel was going to ask him. Was it something concerning him, or Alissa? Or family problems, she did seem to freeze up when she mentioned her mother, maybe something was up, “Are you ok?” He continued urging her to talk about what the problem was. Maybe she would saw, ‘drop it,’ and he would drop it or maybe she will fess up and hopefully she fessed up.

“Guitar is going the way it should- to be honest, its been weeks since i played the guitar.” Jacob had a tendency of quitting- he was never consistent with anything, excepts swimming. He would find a new hobby, every week, and it will last for a nice amount of time before he decides he is tired of the hobby or forgets that it is supposed to be a hobby of his. He is not organized, not like Alissa at least. “What’s wrong with your hand,” jacob asked pointing to the damaged hand Hazel was leaning on, “You shouldn’t stress the hand” He continued as he slowly removed it from her chin, “Don’t want it to get more injured, you know?”

@Mouschi

2 Likes

“really? Sometimes i wished i lived in a fiction book,” Alissa admitted, “Like I was a detective, or a matyr in a heroic book or a book where Dior and I are just happy together,” Alissa said with a dreamy sigh. She often wished she was not stuck in the real world, the real world was boring- ok not boring knowing the things Alissa knows about everyone and the school, but boring in a way especially since all Dior seemed to care about was popularity and- nvm, Alissa pursued her lips, she knew why dior cared about popularity a great deal she should not judge her. But in a perfect fiction book, Dior would not care that much about popularity, she would put her’s and alissa friendship first, they would be happier together. Dior would not have- "yeah, I think I enjoy fiction more than reality, at least at times.’

Oliver’s sudden change in emotions did not go unnoticed by Alissa, she couldn’t help wondering what was wrong, was it something that she said? “So? You don’t have to do what your parents tell you and you could keep it a secret, you’re 18 right? Yeah, you shouldn’t let them from stopping your dreams if you do want to write,” Alissa said hoping to encourage him to keep writing, “Parents at times, they can be,” Alissa paused trying to find the perfect word, "One dimensional, and want to live through their kids because of their failure in their past but we are not toys Oliver, we shouldn’t be held accountable for our parents actions.’ Alissa paused at the last words, an unreadable expression crossed her face, ‘yeah we should not be blamed for our parents actions’ she thought, hopefully those parents actions stay locked up.

Alissa sighed but offered a small smile when Oliver said he would not touch pen to paper ever again, “Even to write an essay? and exams” Alissa said trying to crack a small joke. She grabbed her stomach and Oliver leaned in slightly, curious- not all that worried but more curious. “yeah… i’m good,” She lied, “Think I drank something bad this morning, but i’m fine- really, im fine.”

@Tellyg47

3 Likes

“You shouldn’t stress the hand”

Puzzled, Hazel flashed a shy smile at Jacob, unaware of what he had meant. Once he touched her hand, she flinched as his hands were quite cold. Hazel promptly cleared her throat and looked away from Jacob, focusing on her hand. “It’s ok, just a little cut”, she smiled due to his concern. Normally she would have blushed too, but the question of it all still lingered in her mind.

Before he directed his attention to her hand, he was quite interested in the question she desperately wanted to ask. With this newfound motivation, she faced him, “Remember that time in freshman year? Where we were supposed to go see a movie?”. Her words were slow and her tone was soft. Hazel was afraid that since she had brought it up, that she’d upset both of them. Nonetheless, she needed to know why. Everytime she had saw Jacob, that’s all he reminded her of.

That night was devastating, she stood crying and facing the wall to hide her face from the public. Fidgeting with her keys to pass the time in hopes he’d show up. She waited for hours, and for nothing.

It was an old wound, one that needed to be healed.

@Kristi - Jacob

2 Likes

ReeceSaige

Reece smiled at the idea, almost laughed, but kept his cool as he said “You can certainly try” Then he teased her “But you’ll give yourself away, he’ll definitely know who it was once the two of us start laughing more than the others.” Recce thought about it. “I think you’re better off setting a single marble on the floor and hoping he slips on it. Or putting a pin on his chair. Old but gold pranks like that.”

@Kristi

4 Likes

“Yeah, it’s kinda small,” he started, flashing a grin, “but watch it grow.”

He turned his attention to his sister, deep in chat with… Oliver, was it? “Just grabbing a bandage,” he told her, about to dive into her bag, but she shot him a look that said ‘hands off.’
“I got this,” she said, her tone hard to pin down, as she handed him a bandage. Weird vibe, but whatever, he’d figure it out later. “Lend me your hand,” he asked, undoing the bandage. When Hazel gave him a curious look he flushed, 'I want to umm help you like apply it- unless you want to do it yourself, which is fine,"

He didn’t know if Hazel would let him after all, she had brought up the very thing Jacob had tried to forget- pushed back into the back of his mind, because he was embarrassed and scared and because of another reason

“I’m sorry,” He had said, “I wanted to apologize before- but I was scared, scared that you would hate me. I was there, at the movies, but i chickened out,” he admitted. it was his first time going on a real date, truly being interested in someone romantically, and the person just so happened to be his sister’s friend. It seemed that his life was too focused around his sister, one thing led to another and well Jacob chickened out, he had go home and did something to release the guilt he felt after that.

@Mouschi

2 Likes

Jennifer smirked at that, “Mr.Albert will hate me either ways, and what’s he going to give me more detention?” It’s not like Jennifer could go to jail for a few playful pranks, sure there might be a time that Jenny might face close to jailtime in her life but it will not be in this year, or till 5 years. She would rather not to go to jail- no one dreams of jail, but Jenny- she popped her gum, putting her legs on top of a table- she knew that a day where she might go to jail would come or that she would come close to that. Hopefully it would not be until she’s 60s, right now she was, what did they say again? Too cool for Jail- ew, that sounded cringy and didn’t rhyme but close enough. She was too mailed for Jail, more rhymish but still not. “Do you ever think of going to jail?” From what she had heard about him through newspapers ran by little miss blondie, spicey was on steroids, she did not know whether to believe that concerning the fact he looked lankier than someone on steroids should be. He could not be that much of a failure at steroids, and even if he did do steroids or not- Would steroids use even get you to jail? From what Jenny knew, illegal possession of steroids could lead to 1 year or a few months, but if they were recommended by the white coat wearers- docs, then nope. “Like spicey have you ever wondered about the possibility of ever being trailed for crime? You do drugs right like stonergirl or whatever? Don’t really look like you’re on steroids though, you smoke?”

@LunaticLeviTheSecond
@Tina.G

4 Likes

“I want to umm help you like apply it- unless you want to do it yourself, which is fine,”

Jacob’s awkwardness was cute and amusing at times. His stuttering had made Hazel grin ear to ear and she struggled to stifle her laugh. Her palm faced outward and her elbow rested on the table, “If you insist” she remarked cheekily.

An idea had been brewing in her mind, ever since he asked to put the bandage on her hand. Hazel had sensed that the question had made him immensely uncomfortable, so she hoped to lighten the mood. To accomplish this, she forgave him, “It’s alright, I just wanted to hear your side”. She slid onto the surface of the desk and embraced him gently. Knowing Jacob, he probably would’ve froze or pushed her away if she held him any longer. After a quick hug, she told him, “You know it’s really ok, I forgive you and I definitely do not hate you”.

Her hug of forgiveness was also meant to comfort him, but, this time she was unsure if it was perceived that way. Hazel never hated Jacob, or held a proper grudge against him. After all, he could’ve done much worse things.

@Kristi - Jacob

3 Likes

Alissa’s confession about wishing to be in the realms of fiction triggered a soft chuckle from Oliver, his expression and body language seemingly a lot more comfortable than earlier. “Oh, the allure and desire to leave reality. To escape reality,” maybe he had misunderstood Alissa, but for him, fiction has already been a getaway. A way to escape the harshness of everyday life. "Fiction possesses an undeniable charm, but sometimes you must ground yourself. "He spoke with experience, disappointment, and a tinged of anger, the topic very dear to him.

The look in Alissa’s stare gave Oliver goosebumps. He has never felt so noticed by her. This felt different than the sideways glance she would give him over the dinner table. Oliver felt like she could see past his facade. So as she talked about defying parental constraints, he found himself immersed in a realm of contemplating, his expression more reflective than reactive. “I can’t,” he conceded, his life course had been decided before he was even born. “It’s just… see my parents, they view the world pragmatically, anchored only in tangible pursuits. Literature… Anything that isn’t a part of that lens is thrown away. Discarded.”

A fraction of his attention lingered on his lighter as his fingers traced its contour-- an anchor in his sea of pain. The fear of the flame. Oliver used it as a double-edged sword. To keep his mind off other problems, but to ground him as well. “Parents,” he signed, his tone filled with defeat. “May not be who we want them to be. But they are all we have, I can’t fail my only family.” His gaze couldn’t bear to look her in the eyes, too disappointed in himself to break free from his chains.

The prospect of never putting pen to paper again weighed heavily on him, nothing was going good today. Her jest about essays and exams earned a faint, appreciative grin from Oliver. “We getting computers soon. Hands to keys.” He quipped, his fingers performing the usual drumming against his thigh.

Oliver couldn’t help but notice that Alissa’s discomfort only seemed to have gotten worse. A subtle lean, the gesture steeped in concern, brought him closer to her orbit, his voice lowering to a conspiratorial whisper. “Did you drink your vomit?” His voice sounded a little more worried behind his poorly placed joke. “Do you need some water?”

@Kristi (Alissa)

3 Likes

He grinned then she trusted her palm to him, “Thanks, Hazel,” He said as he put the bandage on her hand, pressing it lightly with his fingers so it would stick, “There, perfect. And remember, not to tress it and take your apples,” He said sounding like a doctor, “Doctor’s orders, he added,”

He let out a sight of relief when she said she didn’t hate him- she should, she really should, he hated himself for succumbing to the pressure and she should hate him too for being so scared. Lost in his thoughts of the reasons she should hate him, he did not notice when she wrapped his arms around him, her scent of vanilla lingering. He did not notice till she pulled away really fast before he had time to jerk away-- to react. “You should, I was an @sshole for that and I didn’t even try to apologize till now,” He began, “You’re way to nice Hazel, way too nice.”

@Mouschi

3 Likes

ReeceSaige

He chuckles “If you’re trying to make Mr. Albert hate you, you’re already there.” He nodded. “Anyways, I know I can’t stop you from doing anything, so you saying ‘Should I do it’ I already knew you’d do it.” He opened his notebook ready to do passable work for his homework. However when Jenny asked him about jail, he said “I almost spent a night in jail once, thankfully the pigs never caught me. Sadly thought my buddy was taken down for public urination.” He didn’t realize she meant to lead the conversation to the gossip about him in the news.
Spice sighed when he heard the last few questions, and looked at Alissa with a passionate hate. How she was allowed to talk rubbish in newspapers is beyond him. He sighed again, shaking his desire to be anything but calm and turned to her. In a whisper he said “Have you ever read a single newspaper written by Alissa where at least one of those news wasn’t just a rumor. Don’t you find it odd how an incriminating rumor was placed in the newspapers just as me and the nespaper’s editor’s best friend broke up? I for once never thought that girl didn’t have an ounce of credibility in her, but I thought the worst she did was not be bother by checking if something was true before printing it. Now I know she’s also a liar and makes up rumors to benefit her and her friends. I’d take anything she says with far more than a grain of salt. Actually, on instinct I’d trust nothing she says and would need confirmation by somebody else to see if it’s true or not.”

@Kristi - Jennifer

3 Likes

Alissa pulled her lips in a smile, it was not as soft friendly or welcoming as the usual one’s she threw at people, it was more creepy- not really creepy just weird. “Trust me, I’ve been grounding myself,” Way more than a lot of people realize. After all Alissa knows everything (except for why she’s in detention), and one of this days she would release everything,she had a lot of time after all and she would be going into college, “More than you think,” She added, a small friendlier smile at her lips.

Alissa had no idea what to say to him, so she just stared, trying to careful chose her words. One that would not be insulting to his parents or his character, “You’re not your parents, Oliver.” Alissa said, “You’re 18 too, you need to find your identity outside your parents, you can’t be their vassal for long,” Alissa wanted to use lapdog, but she felt that he might take offense to it and she did not mean to offend him so she used vassal-- a nicer polite and classier version of lapdog. “But then again, it’s your choice” Choice, something he did not seem to have. She emphasized on the last part on purpose, because he did not have that. He really should grow a backbone, high school was cruel to him because of that or at least put on a facade, nerds have to keep themselves guarded.

She sighed when he said that he could not fail his only family,“Your family has failed you tho,” Alissa said, she shook her head, 'Sorry I did not mean that, I meant that you would not be failing them but i see your point. I just hope your happy with it, after all we are friends." Friends could she really call him a friend? He was a family friend yes, but personal? Alissa was not too sure but she guessed she would consider him a friend because why not. He needed more and Alissa loved making friends.

“That’s going to be when we are in college, senior year.” Alissa said in response to Oliver referencing the rise of technology recently. She was curious to see how far technology can go, it was only 2001 after all, technology would probably advanced way more, for worst or for better Alissa did not know. As she winced grabbing her stomach, Oliver kept asking her questions, she paused, looking at her brother to make sure he had not glanced at her and she sat back straight with a smile. “I’m perfect, just girl things,” She winked.

@Tellyg47

3 Likes

“Trust me I know better than everyone about Mr.Albert ‘passionate’ feelings for me,” It’s not like he tried to hide it and he was a teacher to- how rude. If he started hating her somewhere around mid freshman year, she would have understood, but the first time she met him during freshman year after bumping into him, he had looked at her with disgust rolled his eyes and walked off. Jennifer was not even on the demon time she was now. Jennifer tried to hide her smile when she saw how pisses Reece was when she asked about the steroids question- like d@mn it was not like it was her who spread the rumor, she was just a curious cat, shoot the rumor spreader not the interviewer! “Well, some of them aren’t rumors.” and Jennifer was not fond of the little twin the school called Alissa, but she could admit that at times- just at times, she delivered credible resources but other times it seemed like when she was bored, she would make up stuff and she had a set of people she purposely targeted.

Most people would not believe that or agree to it, because most people in the school were in love with female twin, they saw her as some sort of god because they wanted to get into her good graces, people, even some of her friends always commented about how friendly she was. B*llshit, Alissa was not friendly, she was smart and blond (facts) but not friendly she was just manipulative and people in this school were easy, “Chick’s never written anything about herself tho, not that I’ve heard of, but about bags sure. She b^llshits so much about bags, and a lot of people but the school to far into her @ss.” Jennifer laughed, sniffling, “Still can’t fcking believe you dated bags, what even attracted you to her?”

@LunaticLeviTheSecond
@Tina.G

3 Likes

ReeceSaige

Reece smiled “Well I wouldn’t mind it if she spread rumors the regular way, but people who read magazines and newspapers expect truth to be written there. It’s supposed to relay all current events that happened since the last issue and that’s why if you want to find out about a certain event, like a recent fire, a shooting or a concert, you’d go to the papers. And what can you find in here? ‘I heard somebody say they heard from their cousin who heard from a guy that went to school here that this kid kissed a teacher that’s 20 years older.’ Something like that would not only be harmful to the ones involved but the parents who expect truthful events to be relayed in newspapers and would jump and demand that teacher, who probably did nothing wrong and didn’t even do what was rumored, to be fired. If she wants to be a journalist I’m fine with that, but so long as she puts things in there that she knows are not true and that can harm the people in there I can’t think good of her. A good journalist should be aware of the effect of their words and he’d only write something scandalous if he can confirm it. Pick up one of her newspapers sometime and try to find if she credits anything, or just writes everything she hears.” Reece turns to glare at Alissa with furrowed brows. “You understand that if my coach didn’t know her to be a mayor bullshitter the police would be involved to check me? God if that happened I’d ask my stepfather, which I’d hate but not more than I would hate her, to have her expelled. I hate him because I know he falsified evidence before and he could do it again.She’s lucky people already know she’s a liar, otherwise …”

@Kristi - Jennifer

4 Likes

Noticing how upset Fern felt, the tone of her voice and tears in her eyes, it broke Willow’s heart to hear her speak. She was just as shaken about it as Fern. She might’ve come off as cold, or dismissive, but if she could hold back her true feelings and take the burden, then she wouldn’t have to worry her friend. She wanted to protect her. Taking the blame for ending their troubles would solve everything, she thought.

Willow took a deep breath, calming herself so she doesn’t let any grief show. “You’re right. Something like that can never be forgotten. It’s something we would carry with us for the rest of our lives, living in guilt and fear of anyone finding out.” she spoke. She paused for a moment, thinking of a way to phrase what she was about to say. “I’m sorry if my words hurt you, that was never my intention. I…” She tried to speak, but cut herself off. “I’m deeply sorry.” was all she could say.

How could she possibly say the truth, when Fern would never accept her choice if she knew?

“The only thing left to do now is bury it. Burn the memories and the fragments left from that night… As hard as it may be, we need to leave the past behind us and be reborn into something better. The people we once knew are dead.”

She couldn’t show that she was afraid.

@Jass × Fernanda Briggs

I’m sorry for taking so long!

4 Likes

Jacob held a gentle pressure on her palm while applying the bandage, so as not to hurt her. “Doctor’s orders”, he answered. She chuckled, “Well, I don’t have an apple, but I do have a peach”. With her genuine forgiveness, Jacob sighed like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. The relief flowed over to Hazel and she smiled as her work was now complete.

Jacob was relatively easy to read, his emotions and his mannerisms. And from that, Hazel knew that either he had a lot on his plate or he was hiding something. She also knew never to push someone in search of answers, so for now, she let it go.

“You’re way to nice Hazel, way too nice.”

“I know. Honestly, I wish I was a little more mean, but I’d still forgive you regardless”, she said reassuringly, yet truthfully. She folded her arms and laughed, “I think you’re kinda nice too”. Hazel teased him with the look of questioning on her face, then giggling to herself.

@Kristi - apologies for le temps

3 Likes

Alissa’s response gave Oliver an odd mixture of intrigue and discomfort, the subtle shift in her smile not going unnoticed. He wasn’t sure what to even make of it - whether she was simply playing with him or if there was something more. He nodded, though his expression remained neutral, not fully grasping the meaning behind her words. “Good, grounding oneself is often a practice that requires… commitment.” He added, his words punctuated by a subtle shift of his fingers, a second-nature tic.

Her advice managed to prod through his defenses, hitting a nerve he wasn’t quite aware was exposed. His ideals faltered momentarily, a subtle twitch in his fingers betraying the thoughts racing beneath his controlled surface. The lighter that he absentmindedly clutched seemed almost at risk of crumbling in his grip. He nearly blew it out of frustration.“A path, indeed.” He replied, his voice an amalgamation of defense mechanisms and ingrained beliefs. “It’s not as simple as anyone might make it sound, Alissa,” his voice held frustration, it was a reaction he usually reserved for the privacy of his room, where the pain could be contained.

Her new words, the assertion that his family had failed him, struck a nerve in Oliver. The anger within him roared to life, a touchy subject that triggered a negative response. His voice gained an edge, a tone he never used. “My parents have done everything for me, sacrificed everything for me. I can’t just…” his words carried the weight of loyalty that has long been internalized. The pain in his chest grew, people has always talked badly about him. He heard it all, how his family purposely abandoned him alone to die in the fire. How they could never love a son full of burns and scars. But he never heard that his parents had failed him, yet he stood his ground, subconsciously defending his parents as he always did.

Alissa’s reassurance that they were friends, though a simple statement, immediately made him regret his outburst. Now he was the one wanting to apologize, not wanting to isolate himself even in detention. The reminder of their impending leap into college brought a mixture of anticipation and anxiety. “Senior year, huh? Time slipping through our fingers,” he commented, his focus shifted somewhere distant. “And Willow… she’s been gone for quite a while now. Time warps when someone isn’t around.”

His concern was back on Alissa, noticing the subtle twinge of discomfort that tugged at her features. But, she had already closed him off from pushing too much, instead, he wanted to bring a touch of lightness to the conversation. “Well, if it’s ‘girl things,’ then perhaps I’ll steer clear of any assumptions,” he joked, the corner of his mouth quirking up. “This conversation has been quite interesting. Even though we ventured away from the original discussion.” The admission slipped out without his usual careful deliberation, a sign of his growing comfort around her.

The chatter of the other students in the room seemed distant, their words mere background noise to the unfolding exchange between them. Oliver found himself drawn into Alissa’s presence, much like others had before him. There was a magnetic quality about her, no wonder she’d once been the leader of the school newspaper. His fingers continued their rhythmic dance against his thigh, a familiar pattern that mirrored his racing thoughts. And then, a thought took root, one that extended beyond the confines of their immediate exchange. “It’s intriguing,” he began, a touch of wistfulness in his voice, “how we’ve known each other for years, yet this is the first time we’ve really gotten to know each other.”

@Kristi (Alissa - this was kinda jumpy)

2 Likes

Jennifer listened to jock boy talk, swinging the chair in front of her with her legs, popping a gum here and there as she nodded her head. “Agreed, spice” Trust, Jennifer knew more than anyone on how Alissa could be dangerous. To most people she was an angelic princess, could no no wrong and if she lied about something in her newspaper and the rest of the school finds it, no one blame her as other people working in the newspaper blog will take the blame or Alissa would cry about how she should have checked her sources better and she’s really sorry. All bull, but if Jennifer was to say that who will the people believe golden girl or the rebel? this school is honestly fcking pathetic, “I don’t understand why almost everyone is so up her @ss and afraid of hurting her feelings, someday someone will knock her off her high horse.” Jennifer said that and yet she did not believe it, someone capable of knocking Alissa off her high horse seemed impossible, especially since she did not have a special stigma associated with her based on cliques, she was simple Alissa. But Jennifer could not help but pray for the downfall of blondie, Alissa turned to face them as if hearing their words and looked them over with an expression Jennifer could not quite get and then she smirked- the time of smirk that tells you that she has something planned and then she looked away. Jennifer eyes widened, “You saw that right? You fcking saw that? What’s up with her.”

@LunaticLeviTheSecond

4 Likes

“mm, I don’t know if an apple will have the same effect as a peach, apples are more scary for doctors,” Jacob joked applying the bandage on her arm. He was glad Hazel had forgiving him, but he did not really like how she had forgiven him so quickly.

Ok, ok, it was not that he wanted her to be mad at him for 40 years, no Hazel was someone he cared about but he hated how her forgiveness was so easy. How easy it could be for people to take advantage of her-she was too trusting, it wasn’t a good thing because they are a lot of people who don’t like Hazel in the school. You would not think a girl as sweet and loving as Hazel would have many haters but the school does not look at sweetest, it looks at social hierarchy and no one wants to be associated with a stoner.

Well, most people, Jacob did not really care about that so his reasons of getting cold feet when he was supposed to meet up with Hazel for a date had nothing to do with that, it was something, something else. He gave her a small smile when she said she also wished she was a little mean, “No,” He laughed, “I’m not nice or at least as nice as you,” He was obviously not an evil warlord but he was not nice- he thinks, he was also not mr.@sshole that steals candies from babies but he was not the poster child for a nice boy, “I think I need to be more like you and you need to be more like me, balances our personalities out.”

@Mouschi

3 Likes