<<<Trouble in Mayday>>>| signups & chats

I love this look, I can totally see the fam in a white house possibly they have at least two :skull:

But the main one is something like these in the front

3 Likes

Omg that’s so cute!

2 Likes

Oh that is a beautiful house!

1 Like

@Kristi did you wanna continue Ria and Joshua?

1 Like

yess

1 Like

Sweet!!
I believe it’s your post next

Boop- sneaky link
jk just the post lol :sob:

1 Like

omg i thought i responded

1 Like

Ur good boo, I do that all the time :skull:

1 Like

Woah this is gorgeous
Very sensual, love it

I’ll have my post out today or tomorrow

1 Like

I have so much to catch up on, I want to respond to those old posts so bad, but they’re sooo old

2 Likes

@Kristi remind me again why Reece and Jennifer are friends lol?

2 Likes

Jennifer is tina character but i think its because theor dentention buddies idk

1 Like

Oh sorry Jacob is yours, I got mixed up while answering … but yeah @Tina.G I don’t know why they’re friends because whatever she says Reece disagrees with her lol

2 Likes

That’s fine :person_shrugging:
I think of the relationships with characters starting at -1 and I feel like her and Reece are at least a +1 to 2 out of 10 soooo… that’s how I picture it on Jenny’s end, like good terms and talk to eachother but no buddy buddy
Maybe just good acquaintances? :person_shrugging::thinking:

2 Likes

Is it too much if I reply now?
I feel like I’m not giving others a chance :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

no its ok!

1 Like

they dont have their phones and besides it wouldnt be as fun :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yeah, but they could go to the body, take the keys to their locked phones and get them and call the authority, or just find a teacher and frantically say the teacher is dead and they don’t have their phones, or anything … I really hate Alissa she’s just so dumb, pushy and not a good person at all

3 Likes

Well Jass just said, in another RP chat section, that she’s stepping down for a while becuase of her grandmother’s illness and she will be away for a while, so considering her character is the next to respond, I feel it’s best if we push on and have Jass reply when she can

2 Likes

How about Jenny gets angered by Reece’s response and asks to tell everybody his secret … Also Kristi I might need a refresherment on Reece’s secrets lol

2 Likes