<<<Trouble in Mayday>>>| signups & chats

@Kristi did you wanna continue Ria and Joshua?

1 Like

yess

1 Like

Sweet!!
I believe it’s your post next

Boop- sneaky link
jk just the post lol :sob:

1 Like

omg i thought i responded

1 Like

Ur good boo, I do that all the time :skull:

1 Like

Woah this is gorgeous
Very sensual, love it

I’ll have my post out today or tomorrow

1 Like

I have so much to catch up on, I want to respond to those old posts so bad, but they’re sooo old

2 Likes

@Kristi remind me again why Reece and Jennifer are friends lol?

2 Likes

Jennifer is tina character but i think its because theor dentention buddies idk

1 Like

Oh sorry Jacob is yours, I got mixed up while answering … but yeah @Tina.G I don’t know why they’re friends because whatever she says Reece disagrees with her lol

2 Likes

That’s fine :person_shrugging:
I think of the relationships with characters starting at -1 and I feel like her and Reece are at least a +1 to 2 out of 10 soooo… that’s how I picture it on Jenny’s end, like good terms and talk to eachother but no buddy buddy
Maybe just good acquaintances? :person_shrugging::thinking:

2 Likes

Is it too much if I reply now?
I feel like I’m not giving others a chance :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

no its ok!

1 Like

they dont have their phones and besides it wouldnt be as fun :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yeah, but they could go to the body, take the keys to their locked phones and get them and call the authority, or just find a teacher and frantically say the teacher is dead and they don’t have their phones, or anything … I really hate Alissa she’s just so dumb, pushy and not a good person at all

3 Likes

Well Jass just said, in another RP chat section, that she’s stepping down for a while becuase of her grandmother’s illness and she will be away for a while, so considering her character is the next to respond, I feel it’s best if we push on and have Jass reply when she can

2 Likes

How about Jenny gets angered by Reece’s response and asks to tell everybody his secret … Also Kristi I might need a refresherment on Reece’s secrets lol

2 Likes

fern does not want to go there again and lol they could nobody is really stopping them from going and trying to look for the keys though the keys might not be with mr.albert again and might be in the teacher’s longue

true about the finding a teacher and thats what they wanted to do at first (Willow and Alissa) but remember they are teens- kids, and with their teacher dying and the strange noise they heard they are scared about oh what if the killer is one of the teachers and its strange why none of the teachers saw his body so it leaves things to questioning

2 Likes

THOUGH IN THIS SITUATION IF YOU EVER FIND YOURSELF IN DETENTION WITH A DEATH TEACHER FIND AN ADULT :sob:

dont try and become detectives

2 Likes

ok will send them~

2 Likes