Truth Or Dare ~ RP Edition

Time for a Truth or Dare party game for RP/SG characters!

Simple really, all you have to do is submit your character or characters into the form below and I will post what their Truth or Dare will be.

The one rule, you have to submit at least one Truth or Dare for other characters with each character you want to have a turn.

OR you can just submit truths or dares. Up to you.

Are you ready to play, @RPers?!

11 Likes

Regan

Your Truth:

Who’s your favourite person in the room?

@Meekepeek - From the Greenstead RP

1 Like

Aster Jones

Your Truth:

When was the last time you lied?

@Ouijaloveletters - From the Greenstead RP

2 Likes

I think for a bit. “I think I have to say Aster for now, we haven’t met yet but Lucas, Marc and Thomas have been sending me updated about their band and won’t stop talking about her” I say smiling.
@CrazyCaliope

2 Likes

ass51
“Hmmmm…probably when I told Iris, my sister, that I was glad our parents disowned me. I obviously wasn’t happy. I mean, they were homophobic idiots, but I still didn’t want to be kicked out…”

2 Likes

Okay, @Bluecookies and @Madilnel, if you want to be part of this then you have to submit a truth and/or dare, please?!

@Ouijaloveletters, it’s one question for each character you submit, so if you want another character then please submit another truth. Or maybe another dare, we have had any dares yet!

@passionfruit, thank you. I saw the form but I need more people to post truths and dare before I can post.

@RPers, if you want to be a part of this then please submit your character(s) along with truths and dares. If you don’t want to submit characters, that’s cool, but can you still please submit a couple truths and/or dares? (pleading_face)

6 Likes

Ivy Keelan

Your Truth:

Have you ever cried over another person (fictional character)?

@passionfruit - From the Danganronpa RP

You submitted two extra truths, so you can submit two more characters to play whenever you’d like. (wink)

2 Likes

Hey @RPers, let’s bring this back again and actually get it off the ground! If you want your character to have a go, then please submit at least one truth or DARE per character entered.

Still loads of characters to participate, guys, don’t be shy!

4 Likes

@Bluecookies, @Madilnel, and @Ouijaloveletters, you still need to submit a truth or dare if you want me to post your character submitted here. (wink)
@passionfruit, you haven’t answered your character’s truth yet.
Also, @Littlefeets, you submitted to questions ages ago, so you enter two characters into the game when you’d like. (wink)

3 Likes

Oh, thanks!

1 Like

Jahzara Swahili Nwakali

Your Truth:

Do you have a crush on anyone?

@Kristi - From the Just Another School for the Gifted RP

If you want your other three characters you submitted to get one then you have to submit more truths or dares. Remember it’s a truth or dare per character, not one for all. (wink)

2 Likes

I don’t get too close to people.

1 Like

Callie Charming

Your Truth:

Would you say you have a lot of secrets? (Care to share any?)

@ethereal - From the Fairytaled RP

1 Like

Ivan Rabbit

Your Dare:

Kiss your crush

@ethereal - From the Fairytaled RP

Note: This can either be completed with the RP he is in OR it can be completed here, only to then be mentioned in the RP!

2 Likes

Lucas D’angelo

Your Truth:

Do you get scared easily? When was the last time you were scared?

You still have three more characters waiting for their turn but you need to submit a truth or dare for each one. You can submit more than one truth/dare per form (just list them) and a character doesn’t have to be submitted with each one.

1 Like

No, I don’t recall

1 Like

Sandy Amali Chung

Your Truth:

What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done?

As you keep submitting another character with each suggestion you submit too, can you please wait to submit more characters first? Please catch up on the ones you have submitted first by submitting three truths and/or dares for others?

1 Like

She wants a dare-

1 Like

Yeah, I’m doing them twice 'cause you submitted four for truth and then you started doing them individually. So you need to submit three more truths and/or dares before they all get second turns.

@sarcastic_badass, I also can’t find Mimi to get her full name, mind telling me what that is please?

1 Like

Mima Wanki Manklan

(her name is Mima I made a mistake)

1 Like