Two-Sentence Horror Stories Thread!

I woke up to see my wife rocking our newborn daughter. Both died in childbirth.

2 Likes

For a second I was wondering how he married someone who died as a baby lol.

1 Like

Pfft!

1 Like

wow.

~ The man stared at me through a cracked door. He never blinked once. I wondered why his eyes seemed so soulless. As the door creaked open, I no longer had to wonder. His eyes seemed soulless, because they were soulless. His head was no longer attached to his body. ~

This isn’t written well, but it’s based on an actual dream that I had. Tells you what kind of things go on in my head, huh? Haha. :wink:

4 Likes

“We never lose our demons, we only learn to live above them.” That is what The Ancient One said in Doctor Strange. Ironic to say that I have been living above one, literally. And now it stands there at my door, looking at me with bloodshot eyes full of malicious intent.

2 Likes

When the kidnapper made me guess where he kept my daughter, I went with the basement and he said “correct!” allowing me to see her.

But when I saw her severed head on there , I learned every other choice would have been correct as well.

source: u/nathan_is_writing on Reddit

3 Likes

Nice

1 Like

My mom and dad take me on walks every night after school.
I should have noticed that the man who walked behind us was trying to follow us back home, and got better at hiding from my parents each night.

2 Likes

An overwhelming warmth consumes me, it’s the lukewarm liquid my clothes are drenched in. It’s blood, possibly my own or the blood of that poor lass brutally stabbed on the floor next to me.

2 Likes

@Writers you interested?

Here, I’ll go

(Gore TW)
I woke up to feel part’s of my sister’s dead body underneath me in an empty pool and heard the sound of a chainsaw. Looking up, his smile flashed before my eyes as I felt the blades sever through my skin.

My sister threatened that there will be blood tonight if no one gave her back her diary. I was the one that ended up dying.

Sorry if that wasn’t good enough. :sweat_smile: I’ve never written a horror story (not even a short one) before.

My sister won’t stop crying. I’ve gone to her grave countless times, but she still cries.

5 Likes

Wow, that is creepy… :flushed:

1 Like

He said we’d play a fun game, but now he won’t stop screaming and crying. He needs to quiet down, my turn isn’t over yet.

1 Like

I no comprehendo

2 Likes

Well, she’s dead. I don’t know how to explain it.

1 Like

My ex keeps leaving all my texts on “Read”, and she’s so over dramatic, too. Every time I send one she goes all pale- Like she’s seen a ghost.

Damn, my clothes are all bloody. It’s okay though, I intend to soak my shirt with more.

1 Like

I was feeling lonely, so my friend advised me to dim all lights and put on a horror movie. After a while, I didn’t feel so alone anymore.

2 Likes