Uh...I'm very worried about the direction this goes in

Each time I think about what I just read makes me shudder. This is just straight up disgusting! Why is this even going to become an actual thing? Sure, just because it’s your own cells used in the process to make the food doesn’t seem like cannibalism but the whole concept just sends up red flags!? The little human steaks don’t even look appetizing at all. They look like chunks of human flesh with a disgusting oil around it.

@Discussions

8 Likes

I just never found the appetite for human flesh and especially not my own so I’ll say this right here and right now…

GROSS. Just the thought of eating something similar to humans disgusts me.

3 Likes

Exactly how I feel!

1 Like

It’s so weird. Maybe it’s not the idea itself but I wouldn’t want to eat another human especially cos I prolly would have no clue what they did with their body and eating an unhealthy human is just not my thing. :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Same, that what I was thinking. Like why did this even become a thing. I mean I get it for like scientific reasons but they are actually going to release these kits one day to the public. It’s different if this is just for some theory someone wanted to test but this is no where close to what that article is talking about.

1 Like

What on Earth?!

2 Likes

So… Would that be like eating yourself? Ew :eyes: :eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t like meat in general but this just makes me sick :(

2 Likes

Ewwwww :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Yeah…It creeps m out as well.

1 Like

This is the stuff I find on my Google feed for some reason.

Yeah, I’m glad I found it when I about to go to bed and not while I was actually eating.

1 Like

So this is what the world is turning into-

1 Like

Apparently so…

I’m feeling a little peckish, might bite my finger off :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

That’s so nasty!! :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

It is wrong and makes me want to puke :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Why would someone wanna eat flesh from a HUMAN?? Revolting :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

1 Like

Oh yeah! I got nauseous reading it.

1 Like

Tf?

1 Like