Ultimate Anime Weekly! - 6.5.22

! So this week our featured animes is the ULTIMATE 3… Angels of Death, Your Name, and Your Lie in April @AnimeNerds @AnimeWeekly !

Moonglade DEMO Bold

Angels of Death:

TV-MA

Your Name:

PG

Your Lie in April:

TV-PG

Moonglade DEMO Bold
FROM ANIMENEWSNETWORK.COM

Angels of Death:

When 13-year-old Rachel Gardner goes to a hospital after apparently witnessing a murder, she wakes up with virtually no memories to find herself on floor B7 of a strange, underground facility, in which each unique floor houses one murderous resident in an environment elaborately tailored to their psychopathies

Your Name:

Mitsuha Miyamizu is a high school student in the rural countryside of Japan. Taki Tachibana is a teenager living in Tokyo. As a comet approaches Earth, their dreams and lives start getting entangled. One day Mitsuha wakes up as Taki. Taki one day wakes up as Mitsuha. For a few days they sporadically switch bodies until one afternoon they lose complete contact.

Your Lie in April:

Kōsei Arima was a piano prodigy until his mother died when he was eleven years old. The shock of losing her made him lose any interest in piano, and his life has felt monotonous ever since. Then, when he’s fourteen, his childhood friend Tsubaki introduces him to her classmate Kaori, a free-spirited violinist. Her enthusiasm reignites his interest in music and in life.

Moonglade DEMO Bold
Angels of Death: adventure, horror, mystery, psychological
Your Name: comedy, drama, romance, supernatural
Your Lie in April: comedy, drama, psychological, romance

Moonglade DEMO Bold

Angels of Death: 16 episodes, 1 season
Your Name: 1 hour and 52 minutes!! (It’s a movie.)
Your Lie in April: 22 episodes, 1 season

Moonglade DEMO Bold

In each thread of the featured anime, you are allowed to discuss:

• Characters
  • Series length
  • If there is another movie/new season coming out
  • Your thoughts on it if you have already watched/how it made you feel

In each thread of the featured anime, you are not allowed to discuss:

• Spoiler scenes that happen in the anime (deaths, plot twists, anything that will not require the watcher to just figure out themselves)

Moonglade DEMO Bold

The general rules are simple. These threads must be used and abide to the forum guidelines, which you can check out here!

https://forum.shanniiwrites.com/t/rules-and-guidelines/5

Moonglade DEMO Bold

Here in this series, the users do have a say in what anime is featured in a certain week! If you would like to see an anime featured, fill out this form below!

https://forms.gle/pgRZu2Gudwa9xTWC6

If I don’t have an idea for an anime to feature, I will be taking responses that are submitted! Your favorite anime has a chance to be featured! Don’t miss out on seeing the day!

Moonglade DEMO Bold

@AnimeWeekly

Moonglade DEMO Bold

2 Likes

Kaori…NOOOOO!

1 Like

Really gotta watch Your Name. I love the plot

I cried for like two minutes straight.