Ultimate Tag List for users to join!

@WolfGamerGirl37 is @/ForumEmo’s on the list?

1 Like

Look’s like I missed that one. I will add it sometime today after work.

2 Likes

also add @/Utensils if you can :eyes:

1 Like

Okay, I will do that also.

1 Like

New @Scientists tag was made!

4 Likes

@/Mathletes :eyes:

3 Likes

Also @Helpers if it hasnt already been added :eyes:

2 Likes

I will add them tonight when I get home.

@AnimeWeekly is a new tag!

2 Likes

Already added it plus the Scientist tag!

Ohhh I only saw the Science tag, sorry!

1 Like

Lol no worries! It’s because I can’t use the tag but it is up there.

@/BeautyEssentials and @/AstrologyStudents are new tags

2 Likes

Thank you! I will add them tonight!

1 Like

Add @AmongAU

1 Like

@wolfgamergirl37

1 Like

Oof Sorry, I didn’t see this until just now. I will add it to the list tonight!

1 Like

We have a new group tag. It’s @/POVers.

1 Like

Thank you, I will add it in later today.

Okay, sooo… I’m sorry to use the @Announcements tag, guys, but this is REALLY important in terms of helping the forums survive.

As many will know I started doing daily reminders to read blogs and individually tagged users. I stopped a couple of months back 'cause life got busy.

However, I’ve been wanting to bring them back and thanks to @Bexs’ idea, I am. Thank you.

I created a tag for those who want to help contribute to the forum but possibly able to make a finanical contribution. It’s fine, this works too.

@Bloggers

You will get one notification a day from this tag, that’s all. I promise. Then you just have to read that blog. Even if you’ve read a particular, read it again, 'cause it still helps. Plus, maybe you read something you missed the first time.

How does a daily read help?

• The reads for blogs help with Google searches. The views a blog gets, the higher in a search it’ll be and more people will find them! So even if you don’t see the ads, then the read still helps.
  • The ads. Each blog has an average of 5 ads.
    Say 500 of our users all joined this tag and read a blog today. There’s 5 ads on the blog, meaning 2500 ads were seen. If this is done for the month (30 days) then that’s 75,000 ads. Meaning that for the money, Shannii would make about US$10. It may sound like a small amount but this would mean the world to us and may even motivate Shani to write blogs more frequently. (wink)

Please, if you would like to help, this is great way to do it. (wink)

19 Likes