Umm... WHAT’S GOING ON HERE?!?

Did anyone see them at the hospital yet?

Nope :sob:

1 Like

I think I’m visiting them soon. I’ll need to book a flight because it’s so far away but it’s worth it. Hope this forum will still be around by then. It’s crazy how it all happened so fast.

2 Likes

I think they’ll announce it later when more people are online, but for now it seems like they want to keep it on the downlow. Seems kind of shady to me. :eyes:

1 Like

Hey

1 Like

Hello. These are trying times, so we all need to greet and acknowledge each other. :pensive:

Yes we should

1 Like

^Nvm. That’s a sensitive topic for many.

you should know that anyone can see the deleted messages until it’s removed-

3 Likes

I want to make sure no one can see such alarming content. Do you mean the “(post withdrawn by author)” thing or that they can somehow see it elsewhere? Issues like these are very important to me and I don’t want to set of any triggers or such.

2 Likes

They can read what you said by tapping the edit thing/pencil

3 Likes

Ah, thank you for notifying me. These issues are very important to me, so I hope it is completely deleted before more people join. :pensive:

2 Likes

When do you guys think it will be released to the public?

Oof :pleading_face:

1 Like

After careful consideration, I realize the effect it has on people and how it should be kept under wraps until the official announcement. I’ll edit this message in an hour. :pensive:

2 Likes

Yeah you should…:no_mouth::slightly_frowning_face:

This is so heartbreaking, how could this happen?

1 Like

Damn was it Karen again?

1 Like

Idk… It’s bad…

1 Like

Y e s

1 Like