Umm... WHAT’S GOING ON HERE?!?

In respect to the team, I have deleted this message until they can make their own announcement themselves.

16 Likes

I’m so sorry to tell you guys this. But it had to be said.

Yikes-

Let’s all eat cookies, Because cookies bring everyone together :eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t think there’s enough cookies to fix what happened here tho-

2 Likes

So what’s going to happen now? :confused:

2 Likes

But cookies always fix everything :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Idk what will happen. We can only hope for the best. It’s such a shame it happened to them though. They didn’t deserve it.

1 Like

Oofalumpa (I always knew there was secretly a minion who was harboring illegal chocolate from Willy Wonkas factory) but I really appreciate you saying this.

I think when it really comes down to it, we need to stay tough and stick together as a community, disregarding the haters and moving on because we know the truth and our beliefs and values. Don’t let anyone change that, ya know?

2 Likes

Not this, I guess. :pensive:

1 Like

Completely agree. :clap::clap:

1 Like

do we know what this is going to mean for us? :cry:

1 Like

^We can only hope for the best unfortunately.

2 Likes

whatever happens, we’ve handled bad things once, we can do it again.
many people were scared when the RP section got removed from Episode, but now, it’s like nothing has happened and we’re all continuing here, I’m sure even if things will change, we can adjust, just like last time :two_hearts:

3 Likes

It sucks that this is happening they didn’t deserve it. No one deserved it. I really hope the forum isn’t affected too negatively about this.

2 Likes

But I don’t want to have to move forums again because of what happened though. :pensive:

1 Like

honestly same, so I’m going to wait for as long as possible until there’s no other way. but still… :pensive:

1 Like

:pleading_face:

1 Like

Hopefully they’re doing well at the hospital. I can’t believe they did that to them and put this whole forum at risk. I can’t imagine how Shannii’s feeling rn. Smh. :disappointed::unamused:

1 Like

oh my- i just heard the news :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
i cant believe it omggggg

i hope everyone can come together after this :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Me too. I really hope this doesn’t split everyone apart. :pensive:

1 Like