Uncategoriszed or General Chat? Is there a real difference? 👀✨

So, I’ve always wondered: what’s the difference between the general chat topics and the uncategoriszed topics?
I know that you can use both categories for things that aren’t related to writing, but is there a difference between these 2 categories? :eyes::sparkles:

6 Likes

True.

3 Likes

So the difference I usually use is ‘is this thread unfathomably stupid?’ If so, I’ll stick in uncategorised, if it’s only marginally stupid it goes in the default general chat place.

9 Likes

…I had no idea. :scream::joy:

GENERAL CHAT
Chat about things in general, such as – “How to get back at my ex-boyfriend?”, “What are your thoughts about social media?”, “Which makeup products do you use?”, “Why is Shawn Mendes so handsome?”, “Where can I find my favorite niece?” etc. You know, those things which are not that important yet still worth talking about.

UNCATEGORIZED
Those things which don’t fit in any of the top categories. Kind of like outcasts in a high school (oh man, I sound so evil while saying that). Such as that Details For Dirty Dancing Contest thingy we had last year in the Episode Forums (I don’t even know why they even put it in Uncategorized, they could’ve just put it in the Announcement for everyone to see… :thinking:

3 Likes

Has your question been answered? @Duckling :eyes:

1 Like

Oui :eyes::sparkles::+1::smiley_cat:

1 Like

Question has been answered then. :eyes::dancer:t4: