Under what situations would you think of committing a crime?

Under what situations would you think of committing a crime? :thinking:

We had this question in my criminology class and after some time of discussing, our professor told us about those little things that are also considered a crime (at least in Austria). For example, keeping information about illegal stuff to yourself. Many of us knew someone who did something illegal but nobody reported it because nobody thought it was important. If I think about that, there wasn’t even a special situation that made me commit a crime :sweat_smile: It was just daily life.
But if we think about more serious crimes, I’d say it has to be a very extreme or dangerous situation for me to commit a crime. Although, if it’s just about thinking about it… I do that rather often :sweat_smile: Just for fun or boredom, of course :eyes:

6 Likes

If I am broke and I am not getting a job or any other source of money and there are also debts piling up so much so that the banks are refusing to give me loans… I guess a bank heist or two won’t be much of a thought in such dire circumstances :smile: :moneybag::motor_scooter:

This happens so many times in Episode stories and the MC doesn’t get in trouble. Why :weary::weary::weary:

5 Likes

:massive_angery: :japanese_goblin:

3 Likes

I also never got in trouble for it :eyes: I think many people don’t even know that it also counts as a crime :thinking:

3 Likes

Woaw is that your new husband
Tom r u ok
U r move so fast first discobot then minxiu then bean then red demon tomato mustache guy

4 Likes

huh- who’s det

off topic sm bye ok :new_moon_with_face::crossed_fingers:t5:

3 Likes

@SNOWYSTAR ART HEIST :sunglasses::hot_face::star_struck:

3 Likes

To defend myself? Yeah probably

2 Likes

Wow as sm obssesed with bank heists

3 Likes

ok

3 Likes