Underrated Anime/Manga?

There are some anime/mangas that I never really hear too much people talk about.

3 Likes

You’re reading Komi? YESS! Do you mind if I copy and paste my underrated animes here?

1 Like

Share ALL your mangas and animes :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

Snow White With Red Hair
Ponyo
Wolf Children
Howls Moving Castle
Kikis Delivery Service
Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust
Hellsing Ultimate
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Ranma
Inuyasha

2 Likes

Snow White with read hair definitely
Vampire Knight. The manga gets a lot better after there the anime left things.

1 Like

the adventurous life of saiki k
parasyte
the gokudolls

(all on netflix btww ^^)

1 Like

Moved to anime category! :two_hearts::sparkles:

1 Like

cracks knuckles Alrighty, here we goo. This is a recommendation list I originally gave to Alexei on EF. (And I can give more of you tell me the anime you’re into and want recommendations based off of :sunglasses:).

I tried to find the ones no one really talks about. :eyes:

Underrated anime to watch if you liked Demon Slayer or just want good series in general!:*

Deadman Wonderland

Description 🧅🤙

The animation is legitness. I can’t summarize well enough for you to want to watch it without spoiling the first ep, but CHECK IT OUT!

•So many plotwists that you’ll become a pretzel 100 percent.
•If you can’t handle blood well, this isn’t for you.

Mermaid Forest [One of my favorite anime of all time (partly cause of nostalgia), but it’s a pretty old anime so if you don’t like watching older animes, you shouldn’t watch it.]

Description 😎🤙

Bit of stabby stabby here and there, but you should be fine.

The nostalgia is plentiful. Don’t watch the dub if you like your ears bleeding, though.)

Its basically about two people who have become immortal by eating mermaid flesh due to unfortunate circumstances, the only way they can die being their head cut off. They then embark on a journey to try and find a way to die normally of old age as they find solace in one another.

Durarara! If you haven’t watched this, HOW DARE YOU?!?

🏄

Durarara!! tells the story of a dullahan working as an underworld courier in Ikebukuro, an internet-based anonymous gang called the Dollars, and the chaos that unfolds around the most dangerous people in Ikebukuro.

Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Morgiana could fold me like an omelet and I wouldn’t even mind that much, to be honest.

Description🤟

There’s no good way to summarize this without spoiling, (as you can see from the cryptic summary) but here’s the synopsis:

This story is about the flow of fate and the battle to keep the world on the right path Aladdin is a boy who has set out to explore the world after being trapped in a room for most of his life. His best friend is a flute with a djinn in it named Ugo.

Mushishi The anime is so heartwarming. I haven’t finished it yet, though. If you’re only interested in animes with action, this probably isn’t for you.

Descriptiriebdbshe

Synopsis:

Ginko helps people with supernatural problems related to the Mushi, ethereal beings inside everything that lives

The Promised Neverland Not underrated, but just watch it for the sake of my sanity, please! The synopsis itself is a spoiler, so I won’t speak on it :eyes:

3 Likes

I watched the first few episodes it was good but it wasn’t for me

2 Likes

Of what, the Promised Neverland?

1 Like

Yep

2 Likes

Aw man, I loved the show but I can see why some people wouldn’t like it as the first season relies mostly on strategy and not much action . It’s such a good series though and it’s worth it if you get back into it.

1 Like

But strategy! Sounds like something I’d enjoy

1 Like

I watched like more than a half of this at nigh :skull:

1 Like

OHSHC! Yessss!

2 Likes

I’m planning to watch Saiki K.

4 Likes

Akame ga Kill is great. I want to Rp it so badly.

3 Likes

I really liked Akame ga Kill. Not sure how you’d make an RP out of it, though…

2 Likes

I mean, it’s possible. :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Felt that. I binged the whole thing :sob:

1 Like