Underrated bands!

Let’s talk underrated bands

• What are some bands you think are underrated?
  • what are some bands you like but barely anyone knows?

@Music @Discussions :wink:

10 Likes

Not really a band but I think MC lars was under rated he seems to have disappeared from the spot light in recent years.

3 Likes

Here we go:

Wallows
Catfish and the Bottlemen
Cage The Elephant
The Strokes
Saint motel
The Backseat Lovers
Grouplove
Hippo campus
The Lumineers

5 Likes

Yes !!

2 Likes

YES

I also think Little Mix is majorly underrated

2 Likes

I still say OK GO is well-underrated!

2 Likes

Exactly

Big Time Rush: Just because they were unproblematic and worked extremely well together people forgot about them when they went on a hiatus.

Little Mix: These queen’s deserve more attention. Their songs are amazing and seeing them grow has been amazing

3 Likes

LITTLE MIXXXXXXXXXXXX

WINGS ARE MADE TO FLA-A-A-A-A-A-AY

Ooh, I remember when Big Time Rush was popular! It was around 2012-2013, I think, because I remember teaching first and second grade that year, and the first graders were talking about them. And I thought one of them said ‘Ethan Rush’ instead of Big Time Rush, and since there used to be a kid in that class named Ethan who had just left, every time we talked about him, we’d refer to him as Ethan Rush.
Yeah, anyway, irrelevant story but every time I hear Big Time Rush, I remember that experience. :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :sunflower: :sunflower:

2 Likes

My teen life. evryone was 1D and Justin and I was alone loveing Big time rush

1 Like

Sunlight dripping from the apricot tree…

I love The Birthday Massacre and Set It Off

Little mix isn’t really underrated tho they used to be really popular and they’re just kinda grown to be irrelevant

1 Like

I think you guys already see it coming -

DreamCatcher

Criminally underrated they are

2 Likes

MAYDAY PARADE

1 Like

Oh, yes

Artist vs. poet👀

Oh yes.

1 Like

Marianas Trench!