Underrated Gaming Systems

What are some underrated gaming systems you’ve played on that you don’t feel get the love and appreciation you feel it deserves?

I think the DS is still a great system to play on and I wish I had one of my own again lol.

2 Likes

Ah, the DS. My childhood.

The DS definitely is so underrated, it’s still a good gaming system and there are so many games!
I also had another gaming system but I don’t remember the name of it. It was mostly for kids and I was the only one of my friends who had it but it was so much fun. It looked a bit like a Nintendo Switch but a very early version of it :joy:

And I added a tag :smiley_cat:

I definitely agree with the DS being underrated! I used to love mine :joy: shame the R button broke

1 Like

@Gamers Do you know any other underrated gaming systems? :thinking:

2 Likes

:thinking: PSP and PSvita from the sounds of things

3 Likes

What’s this?

It’s a handheld PlayStation :eyes:

3 Likes

Oh okay, thanks. Is it similar to a switch or something?

1 Like

Basically yeah!
The PSP and PSvita are like the predecessor’s of the switch but obviously not made by Nintemdo and have different games

2 Likes

I remember having a psp and locking myself in a room and playing it all day when i was a child lol

3 Likes

Ah, okay that makes sense. It’s really interesting to see how different basically create the same sort of tech to release but just a little bit different.

1 Like

Tbh most old game systems are almost all recognized due to nostalgia. Things like Wii, DS, Gameboy, Nintendo 64…

The oldest game I’ve have is my Nintendo NES and my PlayStation 2 (recently given away). Nintendo NES has some classic games tho

2 Likes

I love my DS.

Closed due to inactivity