'Underrated" video games

So “underrated” video games are games that don’t get much exposure to the media, that is less talked about than most yet really good or maybe even better than the more popular ones.

What are some video games you think are underrated?

What do they bring to the table that the popular ones don’t? If you think it’s good enough, maybe drop down below what platform you can buy them on so others can check them out.

@Gamers

From what I’ve seen online, some games I believe are “underrated” are Dead or Alive (maybe it’s more popular in Japan though, I dunno) which is a 3D “anime” fighting game, Mortal Kombat which seems to have lost public interest that I’m aware of yet it’s storyline is still great and the whole game is pretty nice, all of them for the most part (PS4, XBOX and I don’t know about PC) and I also think Tomb Raider deserves more attention.

2 Likes

:eyes:Sally Face. You can find it on Steam.

What’s it about?

1 Like

It’s about this boy with a prosthetic face and he moves to these apartments that are haunted. He discovers that a lady was murdered in the apartment, and he and his new friends have to figure out what happened.

Why do you think it’s underrated?

1 Like

Well, I’ve met very few people who know about it, and I really don’t think that kids these days would be interested in it. It’s not about shooting or really anything like that. It’s a point and click indie horror game.

It’s not underrated in certain communities but in general it super is, it has a really cool soundtrack and the puzzles are actually quite challenfing.

I’ll throw Fran Bow in there too.

1 Like

Well, in mainstream gaming.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity