Universe theories

@Scientists @Discussions

Is there multiple universes?
This question can go a lot of ways that I’d like to see. What do you think? If you think there are more, how would that play in with our universe consistently expanding?

How does the universe expand if it states in the law of Conservation of Matter that no matter can be created or destroyed? Maybe it plays in with dark matter and energy?

Here is where I want to see some input and more insight.

Also since this thread is for theories, you can put them here. You can discuss theories and questions you have here.

Feel free to discuss, it helps bring more perspective to the minds around you.

What theories do y’all have in mind? Or questions?

5 Likes

There may be… :eyes:

They might be…

2 Likes

CLONN

3 Likes

Also maybe don’t answer that question. I think that scientific law only applies to matter on Earth… Or does it?

no, that wouldn’t make much sense :eyes:

What part

what do you mean??

The scientific law: conservation of matter.

The law that states no matter can be created nor destroyed. This question:

stems from the law that states no matter can neither be destroyed or appear out of nowhere, yet the universe is expanding, basically creating matter out of almost nothing? Though I question that argument with the possibility that it only applies on Earth.

it doesn’t apply to just on earth, that wouldn’t make sense

1 Like

there is a theory that the universe recycles itself is what i heard somewhere

1 Like

That’s why it clashes with the fact that the universe is expanding.

Recycles itself in what way?

i’m not sure, i didnt fully invest in it. but the conservation of matter doesn’t apply to just earth. it applies to many other planets inside the solar system

1 Like

and the universe itself

1 Like

because the thing is: earth is created by giant asteroids colliding together from the universe. earth is just a giant rock. there are many other planets that are also made of rocks. if the rocks that created earth apply to the conversion of matter, then it has to apply to many other parts of the galaxies since those original rocks were just floating rocks to begin with

1 Like

Well it’s an obvious law in planets. They form because the matter was just enough for gravity to form it in a ball. The matter inside tends to stay there unless it’s a gas planet (bursts of gas similar. ex: the sun) or it’s disturbed by something else around it in space.

Speaking in the context of space-time continuum, our universe is just some millionth or trillionth quantity in the sea of other universes. Meaning that their are millions or trillions of other realities (universes) existing like ours, and they are theorized to be integrally existing just one/millionth or one/billionth of a second away from us.

Physicists have theorized that if a certain event occurs with enough momentum and energy, we could be transported to that parallel (or alternate) reality, where a different version of us could be existing.

When the Big Bang first happened, it couldn’t have happened in only our reality. The bangs happened in millions of other reality as well. Idk what else to say, lol. I have a video with little inputs, hope that helps :eyes:

1 Like

As with that, the atoms were there, in whatever state beforehand. If the law is implemented into this thought process, there is no new creation of matter anywhere in the universe, it just bonds with other atoms/goes through processes in which atoms/molecules can find stability.

So how would we explain the universe expanding itself? And I think creating new atoms?

there could be other universes but i dont believe the conversion of matter only applies to earth because earth is not that special. the basic properties of matter applies to all parts of the universe.

they form because matter with more mass has a bigger gravitational pull

what do you mean the matter tends to stay there? do you mean with gravity? because what keeps matter on a planet is gravity, not just by disturbance?

exactly, there is no creation of matter because matter cannot be created nor destroyed

i’m not trying to debunk this theory of the possibility of there being other universes, but the conversion of matter definitely does not apply to just earth

1 Like