Unknown Authors

There are some really unknown authors who write great books. Sometimes the books are very well-known, but nobody knows the authors. Most of the times, the books are as unknown as the authors. Here’s a place to talk about all those unknown authors that deserve more recognition! :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

@Bookworms ^^^

1 Like

Has anyone tried “Can’t I touch your heart” by Dego on Wattpad? It’s friggin’ awesome

2 Likes

I honestly think that not enough people talk about Tracy Chevalier and Guillaume Musso, they are incredible! But really unknown? I don’t know :thinking:
Maybe Kenizé Mourad! I read her book Regards from the Dead Princess, it’s really good but I never paid attention to the author!

2 Likes

Some books by barely known authors are kira-kira by cynthia kadohata, when we was famous by Greg Takoudes, and Sylo by D.J Machale which is number one book of the ongoing series. They were all bought from a dollar store and I’d say they’re worth much more than that.

@Bookworms, any books you’ve read that are by authors that aren’t so known or just need more recognition?

2 Likes

Uh… I still think Terry Deary isn’t as well-known as he should be!!!

1 Like

Just added a tag

1 Like

I don’t know…

1 Like

@Bookworms Does anyone want to share their favourite authors that are really unknown? I’m sure there are many unknown authors who deserve more attention!

2 Likes

E L Young!!!

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity