Unpopular Opinions: K-Pop Edition

[redacted]

3 Likes

If I’m just getting into K-Pop, what song\band do you recommend?

3 Likes

agree

disagree

huh?

300% disagree

they’d be better off anywhere tbh

eh

yup

i hate summer so nope :gun:

never heard it japanese

disagree

that’s runaway

never heard it

2 Likes

Bts!

1 Like

Twice are overworked as hell

Unpopular opinions:

Blackpink actually have good songs and are not overrated
BTS and Red Velvet have the best discographies in Kpop
Loona is not under/overrated and Hi High is their best title track

2 Likes

Ok! Any specific song? I don’t know what songs are good.

2 Likes

Blood Sweat and Tears, Fake Love, Dope, Dynamite, Boy in Luv, Boy with Luv

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve heard of Blackpink. Would you recommend them?

2 Likes

DNA is really good!

1 Like

my opinions:

• nct’s concept is not that difficult to understand, 21 members divided into 3 units. thats all.

• blackpink’s older songs are better than their latest ones

• people need to recognize members of certain groups for their talent instead of seeing them as one-half of a ship. it’s like they can’t be their own person without the ship being mentioned.

• mullets aren’t that bad. they look very good on certain people.

• normalize idols dating without fans getting angry and jealous :kissing_heart:

• nct and stray kids do not make “noise music”. people just use that term because their ears are so used to hearing the same sounds and beats so when they hear something different they call it straight noise.

• i don’t think youtube views matter that much. its cool to say “my ult got 100 million views,” but I feel album sales are a bit more important.

• holding your idols accountable for their mistakes doesnt make you a fake fan. people calling fans toxic and telling them to leave the fandom for being offended at something their idols have done is not okay. if they did or said something offensive, they can rightfully call them out.

• i liked chungha and sunmi’s older releases but their new stuff hasnt impressed me.

3 Likes

As if it’s your last is really good! And so is Playing With Fire.

1 Like

thissss

1 Like

tbh after ddu-du-ddu-du it started going downhill. kill this love, how you like that, or ice cream didnt impress me. i’ll just wait for the album ig. finally they have a full album!

1 Like

Ok, I’ll check those out and tell you what I think!

2 Likes

oh! I have a good one:

I don’t like most soloists songs. Snapping is the only one I really listen to maybe Gotta Go on ocassions

idk why they just don’t hit it for me

2 Likes

Gotta Go is a bop, no one change my mind

1 Like

red velvet’s because title track was Red Flavor or Umpah Umpah for me lol

2 Likes

and I really really like weki meki’s music

2 Likes

ANOTHER ONE:

stop saying itzy is copying weki meki. just ‘cause they both do teen crush doesn’t mean they are copying

2 Likes

never heard anyone say that lol

and a REALLY unpopular opinion:

Dalla Dalla is the only title track from Itzy that I like. the others are kinda average to me

2 Likes