Unpopular Opinions

Post your unpopular opinions here! It could be about Episode, school, books, anything.

Mine
  • Tobi Lou is a really good artist and deserves more recognition.

• Honey is not really that good.

• Wattpad is really good and has a fun forum too.

• I love meat!

• Candy corn is delicious. :drooling_face:

@Willowsprout I thought you could use this. :wink:

22 Likes

Thanks ha :relaxed: my opinions tend to swing tht way

3 Likes

I saw what you said on the other one. I agree with you both. I feel people just need to stop making it seem you’re heinous or something. They’re more rude than you anyway. Lol :joy:

4 Likes

Ha i hadnt posted there in a while when i do it blew up…thanks(i appreciate it)

2 Likes

Okay–

• I don’t think yellow is a really good color.
  • Not all tube tops are cute.
  • Money is the root of all evil.
6 Likes

I love candy corn idk why it gets hate tbh

2 Likes
Unpopular Opinions
  • My Psycho is hella overrated
  • Starting unnecessary drama is dumb
  • Licorice is good
  • Pet names for your S/O are weird lmao
8 Likes

I hate hookups/one night stands in stories.

Most Episode stories shouldnt be s3x focused. The relationships are just based on the physical aspect…what about ppl who dont want tht in a romantic relationship.(its still a valid relationship) a story where the LI and MC have depth/intresting reactions is better than a bedroom scene

If ur giving full CC dint have art scenes(short version:black girl+artscenes=she wont look like me)

Give me modest outfits that arent cuz the MC has a hijab(and u feel obligated to throw something poor together)

9 Likes

:clap:t4: I’ll make sure to do that for my story one day.

3 Likes

Candy corn is one of the best candies! People just like the really sugary stuff anyway like gummy worms.

2 Likes

Say it loud & clear to the people at the back

3 Likes

Popular opinion but here we go…Episode stories that glorify sugar daddies, hookups/one night stand, rape, sexual assault, toxic relationships & marriages, psychopaths, serial killers should all be removed from Episode as there are a lot of underage kids reading Episode.

I find suggestive covers on Episode very tacky and they shouldn’t be on display.

Black cats are the best :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

Cucumbers are disgusting

Loose dresses are better than tight fitted dresses

Wearing pjs at home is comfy af

9 Likes

i’m pretty sure the last one isn’t an unpopular opinion :joy::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Hahaha I guess we all wear pjs or comfy clothes at home. Sometimes I leave the house in my pjs :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

me too but i always do so ppl get used to it :crazy_face::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Unpopular Opinions
• I hate it when the other characters shame the MC for dressing modestly, then she transforms and starts wearing crop-tops and teeny skirts.
• Both cliché bad boys and golden boys make bad love interests. The golden boy is unrealistically good and perfect, the bad boy is arrogant and rude.
• Crying doesn’t make you weak, it’s a fun thing to do sometimes.
• Stories should give us an option to not be in a relationship.
• The mean girl needs a personality.
• When people feel the need to insult an entire religion/race just because they didn’t like someone from that particular minority.
Vegetables are better than fruit.

10 Likes

I agree with everything except for the last part hehe. Fruits are good too!

2 Likes

So true. Then she becomes noticed by everyone

3 Likes

The amount of covers i see(on the featured section) is awful…it makes me not wanna read the story the descriptions never help either

P.s.:black cats are adorable

3 Likes

I agree with this, but it’s like peeps. You can’t have too much, or else the flavor starts to taste really bad

1 Like