Update: The Nerd And The Bad Boy

Same thread on the Forums but I decided to put it here so everyone has a chance plus so I can be active more here :blush:

Hey everyone, @The-Queen-of-Kit-Kat Im happy right now because I just published the 5th chapter of my story :blush:. Finally after three months (I think) I released the chapter and ready to move on to chapter six.

Here are the deets of my story:

Name: The Nerd And The Bad Boy

Author: Kit Kat

Description: Christa dosen’t have and an easy life. Everyday she gets bullied at school. Everything seems against her. The people who actually cares for her is her family and her best friend. But what happens when tutoring the bad boy ends up a rollercoaster of events and surprises? Will she take it all or break and give up?

Cover:

Thank u @Gamer_Gurl for the cover :heart:

Untitled212_20190228171557

Link to my story:

I hope you guys read my story. If u read it, let me know what u think. :heart: Also, I dont remember who’s character is in my story. So if u see your character, u are more that happy to tell me :blush:.

Have a nice day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

not usually the type of story i’d read lol but i’ll read it and let you know what i think (once i get passes) ! <33

1 Like

Ok thank u! :blush::blush:

Big support :heart:

1 Like

1 Like

i’m currently reading it right now so i’ll put some notes of stuff i noticed while reading it ! some are good and some are things i think can be improved, please don’t take any offense to it. i’m not a professional it’s just my opinion :))

first episode

• commas help a lot! some of your lines are a bit confusing because you’re missing the commas, if i were you i would include them
  • in the first scene when she’s laying down, the speech bubbles are really high up! use the bubble helper to move them so it’s closer to her and it looks like it’s coming out her mouth
  • the walking is really fast, in the command to make them move use in TIME so it’s slower
  • i like the directing of the background characters!
  • capitalize the names! mark should be Mark, kayla should be Kayla, etc
  • man those popular kids are rude lol i feel bad for christa

second episode

• these math questions are really easy lol are they in high school ? (this isn’t a flaw btw it’s just something funny i noticed)
  • your should be you’re !
  • the students leaving/entering the room is really long, maybe make a few students enter/exit instead of all? i like it but it’s quite long and it can make readers bored/want to leave the story
  • i hope that christa opens up to her brother and mom about the bullying, she doesn’t deserve to have to go through all this alone :((

i ran out of passes so i’ll read more later, but all i really have to say is that the plot is really cliche/predictable, maybe mix it up later into the story? :purple_heart:

1 Like

I will :heart: Thank u for giving me a feedback. It helps me a lot