- UTOPIA - RP - Chat -

The year is 2103. After a series of brutal civil wars, as well as disastrous changes to the environment, the entire continent of Europe, is in shambles. Due to these wars, and the many diseases plaguing the world, the continent has lost over two billion people. The few who’ve survived aren’t expected to live for very long. People fear that this could be the end, and are feeling like there’s nothing they can do to stop this.

Until now.

The world’s most prominent scientists have figured out a way to give the people of Europe a new chance. Sort of like pressing a “reset-button”.

A selection of people (ages 18-30) are gathered from all around the world. They are then placed in a tiny village called AURORA where they will start living. This village might look like any other village on earth: it has a school, a hospital, a mall, houses, parks, etc. But it’s entirely fake. It was built only to execute this experiment in, and is being watched by the scientists at all times.

The point of the experiment is, for the scientists to see whether or not it would be possible for these test subjects to create some kind of utopia in this village. Meaning, that they create a better society than the one humans have already destroyed. No wars, no death, no climate change - just happy, healthy, and educated parents and children.

That’s right, children. The main focus of this experiment is to make sure that this utopia stays intact. And bringing new humans into this society is the way to do that. This means, that every test subject gets placed with another subject of the opposite sex, in order for them to procreate. of course your characters will be able to not be straight, this is just the way the scientists have set it up, hoping the people will produce children

Each person also gets assigned a group they belong to, that will also tell them what their line of work in the village will be:

* The Carers - teachers, nurses, psychologists, etc.

* The Thinkers - doctors, architects, scientists, etc.

* The Labourers - operatives, lumberers, seamstresses, etc.

* The Courageous - police, firemen, guards, etc.

* The Plentiful - cashiers, cleaners, drivers, etc.

So far this seems pretty straight-forward, right?

Well … it isn’t that easy.

You see, the test subjects don’t know that they’re part of this experiment.

The scientists have wiped their memories of their lives prior to this. Some of them might not even be in the village willingly.

All they know when they arrive in the village is their name, the name of their partner, the name of their home in the village, and the group they belong to.

Will you manage to create the utopia the scientists want you to, and reaffirm the faith in a new, flourishing society?

… Or will you discover what’s really happening to you?

Reservations

The Carers

Male characters:

• @/passionfruit
  • @/Yomama

Female characters:

• @/Kbail
  • @/BananasAreBerries
  • @/Owertym

The Thinkers

Male characters:

• @/idiot.exe
  • @/Kbail

Female characters:

• @/passionfruit
  • @/unsungcheerio

The Labourers

Male characters:

• @/Xx_Alyssa_xX
  • @/cuteswede

Female characters:

• @/Littlefeets
  • @/Yomama
  • @/LunaticLeviTheSecond

The Courageous

Male characters:

• @/Littlefeets
  • __

Female characters:

• @/idiot.exe
  • @/Xx_Alyssa_xX
  • @/Peppermints

The Plentiful

Male characters:

• @/unsungcheerio
  • @/Peppermints

Female characters:

• @/cuteswede
  • __

Sign-up form

Click HERE.

Faceclaims

Click HERE.

Map of Aurora & information

Click HERE.

9 Likes

Hello everyone! I was so happy to see that so many of you were interested in this RP-idea!

Before you sign up/reserve, please read this!!

1. Don’t sign up if you aren’t planning on being active, or think you’ll be too busy to start a roleplay 2-3 weeks from now. Of course, you can never know for sure when your real life is going to demand all of your time, so I won’t hate you forever if you suddenly discover you won’t be able to take part! I just want to try to make sure that those of you who reserve spots actually will be in this RP, since every character really matters for this story to work. :wink:

2. You might have noticed that there are very few spots available to reserve and that the jobs that are open for your characters don’t exactly make sense when compared to the empty spots. The number of spots open in both of these “categories” or what you’d call them, will expand eventually! I just want to fill the spots that would be crucial for the story to work before I let more people reserve.

… I hope that made sense. If not, please feel free to ask dear old english-as-a-second-language-cuteswede anything about this! :sweat_smile:

The sign-up form is already open! So feel free to CLICK HERE and sign up, but remember to reserve a spot first!!

To get a better understanding of what the little town called Aurora looks like, what jobs are available and where your characters will live, CLICK HERE!

@sunflower.flow @Sophia1233 @idiot.exe @unsungcheerio @BlackBlood @Yomama @angelic @GlitterFist @Littlefeets @Melaniey @passionfruit @benitz786 @katabasis @CrazyCaliope @Daunt @Kbail @glxwingAngel @BananasAreBerries

7 Likes

added few tags :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When reserving, I need only the gender and group, right?

sorry, I’m kinda new to RPing

1 Like

Are we supposed to make our partner’s also?

1 Like

Can I reserve a male carer and a female thinker?

2 Likes

Nope, you’ll get assigned a partner later on. :blush:

2 Likes

Exactly!

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

Can I reserve a Female Laborer and a Male Courageous?

1 Like

Absolutely!

2 Likes

Ok, thanks!

Can I reserve a female courageous and male thinker?

Yup!

1 Like

I’ll reserve a female art teacher (Carer) and a male surgeon (The thinkers)

i’ll reserve later~

1 Like

Great!

1 Like

May I reserve a Female courageous and a Male Labourer?

Yes! :blush:

1 Like

Can I reserve a female thinker and a male plentiful?

Yeah!

1 Like