UW Colleges (High School) Study Abroad

I’m way too old to start this program so I’m sharing this so y’all get the chance I never had :sob:
UW colleges aren’t colleges but high school programs where they have campuses from everywhere. Italy to China to New Mexico, etc. etc. You can apply in your Freshman/Sophmore year of highschool and attend a boarding school in a super cool country. They have amazing academics which are great for college and it’s a good experience for anyone who has nice enough parents to let them go.

It’s commited to diversity so they have a diverse student body. Overall I think it’s a super cool opportunity that underclassment should check out.

@Discussions @Students

• Do you think you would’ve attended if you could?
  • Are you interested in attending?
  • What are your likes and dislikes about it?
  • Do you think we should have more programs like this that are more accessible and known?
5 Likes

This seems really interesting and it reminds me of those like college programs where you study abroad

1 Like

Yeah, except I think you end up graduating from the high school (IB Program). It’s more of a boarding school imho.

1 Like

Damn. This would have been an interesting experience.

1 Like

Two of the Dutch princesses have done this/will do this upcoming year. It’s honestly mostly an upper class thing. Though, the idea sounds really cool, in theory I would have loved something like this. It’s so interesting at that age to have to be so independent and meet people from so many different cultures…

1 Like

^^^ Still agree with this.

Also, added tags.