That’s great, then, it’s just not my cup of tea :rofl:

2 Likes

Just like Star Wars isn’t mine :wink:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, we are even now :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Yes now we can sleep happily knowing that we are even

2 Likes

I never really considered it but I could make a thread about how to write them properly.

If there isn’t one already :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Idk because they both have really cool powers!

1 Like

Omg yes Wolfblood and young dracula :grin:

3 Likes

I think from a mythological sense, vampires are more interesting. I like the fear and horror coming from without, also monsters that need to feed on you to survive are very scary. We’re very used to being the top of the food chain.

Werewolves are interesting from a character perspective because the horror comes from within. Usually without any control, it’s equally interesting but a little less so for me. Though I’ve seen more interesting werewolf media? Idk, they’re both rad

3 Likes

If I had to choose, I’d choose werewolves, because in the few fantasy stories I’ve read the vampires always seemed too powerful and dramatic :eyes::sparkles:
But I’m not that much into fantasy, so I don’t really have a favourite supernatural :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Neither

2 Likes

Why? :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

I don’t see the hype for either of them. I prefer sirens, witches, deities, demons, angels…

3 Likes

Most of the bands I listen to are compared to vampires

3 Likes

Why? :eyes::sparkles::joy:

2 Likes

Pale and good looking :joy:

3 Likes
  • Vampires
  • Werewolves

0 voters

1 Like

I’ll be honest

Sometimes I feel like people give vampires such a hard time just to sound eDgY like sis you ain’t cool just because you don’t like twilight just sayin :joy:.

2 Likes

Werewolves are more mysterious.

2 Likes

Vampires are just creepy.

1 Like