Vampires or werewolves?

I’ve been looking into both species and I’ve found such mixed results I want to see what you guys know about them, here’s a few questions although you don’t have to answer them.

What do you prefer?

Do you agree with the thought that werewolves are possessive?

Do you like either of them?

Do you just hate both full stop?

Or do you prefer other supernaturals?

Also which species would you say is the better one to pick for a love interest?

2 Likes

I personally prefer werewolves

Werewolves coz vampires get to my nerves, i guess you can say i hate them as much as yoda

1 Like

Overall I prefer werewolves but I do like vampires, especially vampire animes :upside_down_face:

What? Possessive? :joy: they are supernatural creatures how are they possessive. Okay yeah maybe in episode stories they can get a bit weird around their “mates” but real werewolves are not like that. They may be territorial but not possesive.

Yes

Nope

Mermaids are pretty cool

Hmmm okay now this is going to be a long response:

I have read many vampire and werewolf stories, whether on episode or elsewhere. My answer is niether if you are human. :joy: The stories involving them are so cliche they usually use the vampy boy sucking blood from the MCs neck as a metaphor for s*x. It makes me wanna puke, for once I wanna read something like he plunged his fangs into her neck as he sucked all the blood from her cowering body and left her lifeless how romantic :heart_eyes:.

Okay in all seriousness there is nothing romantic about sucking the blood from somebodies neck :slightly_smiling_face: unless it’s to make the MC become a vampire too so they can live hApPiLy eVeR aFtEr. I would find it more romantic if he walked into the sunshine when she dies a natural death so he turns to dust and he dies, y’know til death do us part yada yada yada.

Then you have werewolves and they find their “mate” on an episode story, even if the very personality of this guy repulses you, you’re stuck with him as you are bonded by wOLf MaGiC. But wait no because dun dun dunnnnn you are descended from a super powerful werewolf alpha which enables you to have more than one mate! Oh how convinient :heart_eyes:.

It. Is. A. Cliché :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

damn i almost died

4 Likes

:rofl:

I much prefer wolves. I’m loyal to my pack :wolf::revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Don’t die :joy:

Haha no actually dieeee :smiling_imp: (Meghan wrote that bit 🤦)

Donut die

3 Likes

Also if you guys want some recomendations regarding vamps or werewolf movies/shows:

Vampires:

Near Dark
Lost boys
Dusk til Dawn
30 days of night
Blade
Castlevania
Vampire knight
Young Dracula (CBBC :partying_face:)

Both:

The vampire diaries
Buffy the vampire slayer
Being human

Werewolves:

American werewolf in London
American werewolf in Paris
Dog soldiers
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (it counts bruh)
Wolfblood (CBBC :partying_face: technically they’re wolfbloods not werewolves but still)

3 Likes

:dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Damn it Meghan :joy:

2 Likes

Was I summoned? :innocent:

2 Likes

The vampire diaries !!!

2 Likes

I’ll make the post wiki so people can add

2 Likes

I’d like to request that people don’t include Twilight

You can also add any animes

3 Likes

Who edited out my note?

2 Likes

I didn’t :thinking: it can happen sometimes if more than one people are editing

2 Likes

Oh okay, im bored to edit it again lol

2 Likes

What was your note? :joy:

1 Like

*Note: you don’t really need to recommend werewolves/vampires shows as there is 99.99999999% you lose some brain cells, proceed. Thanks and byee

:rofl:

2 Likes

I disagree, there are many vampire and werewolf movies/shows that aren’t vomit inducing love stories.

Dusk til dawn is a great example.

2 Likes