Villain You can't stop reading about

Are there any villains that you can’t stop reading about over any reading platform? For me, I love reading some of the stories based on you falling for the villain on the visual story apps. The biggest one out of the two apps is Lovestruck for this since they give you two villains that are romanceable in the stories. The top story I read that is from the villains’ side is from the story Love & Legends. The character’s name is Alain who is a fallen knight who betrayed his people due to his love for his queen. Now, technically this is a fanfiction based on a couple from RWBY. It’s called Wilted by Lonessa on Archive of Our Own. It’s about Mercury and Ruby getting together. I love Mercury’s character from the show. I wish they had made their relationship canon, to be honest.

@Bookworms

3 Likes

Uhhh nope…

2 Likes

Hmmmm…I can’t stop reading about Creepypasta.

1 Like

Understandable!

1 Like

Carter Du Pont from All That Is Gold by simonesaidwhat. I read it on Wattpad first and absolutely fell in love with it because of how un-cliche it was and the villain played his role perfectly.

2 Likes

That is good! It’s nice to find a villain who isn’t a cliche to be honest.

1 Like

What exactly is an un-cliche villain tho?

2 Likes

I meant the story trope the author used was cliche but the way she ended it was un-cliche lol.

I don’t know what an un-cliche villain is though. Maybe Loki is an example? :smirk:

2 Likes

Togaaaaaaaa

Closed due to inactivity