Vinland Saga ⚔️

In keeping with our theme, Vinland Saga is an anime about Thorrfin, who was raised by the Vikings who raided his homeland and killed his father. He vows revenge, aiming to kill Askeladd, the man who killed his father. I’ve watched a couple episodes, and really like it. My one complaint is that it’s only the subbed version. You can find it on YouTube. Even cooler, this anime was set in the 1000’s, when Leif Erikson discovered America. He actually appears in the anime briefly. @AnimeNerds, have you watched this?

2 Likes

Interesting. I might watch it

1 Like

whistles slowly I just sniffled like a baby.

It’s a traaaappppp!

Holy…Well, waiting for season two now.

@AnimeNerds, please, please watch this. I cannot express how good this is. It’s gory and sad, though.

Vinland Saga is one of my favorite anime/manga series. Thorfinn’s character development is superb. His role as the main character was further established on the later arcs as he met more characters. I can’t wait to see the Farmland Saga animated in Season 2. Not as action-packed as Season 1, but still loved it as much.

1 Like

And both OPs are absolutely amazing. I honestly love Askeladd.

Finally started season two. It’s a lot quieter than the first, so far.

1 Like

It’s lowkey giving Hermes from the heroic legend of arslan and if it’s anything like that I’m more than willing to watch :sob::heart:

IMG_4062

1 Like

Tell me more?

1 Like

His dad was murdered so his other dude could take the throne (he’s very much the “bad guy” in this anime, but :woman_shrugging:) there’s this other kid named Arslan (who was the the “other dude” who killed his dad, dad) and he’s coming back for his throne

Is he not doing it in the best way? Absolutely horrible way
Is it technically his? Should be :eyes:

1 Like

Similar, yeah.

1 Like