Vote for a new plugin you want for the forum!

Hey @Announcements Shannii just listed some plugins she was thinking of adding, details for all of them can be found here:

Now of course, we want to hear from you guys and what you guys want!

So please vote

• Yearly review
  • Solved
  • Topic voting
  • Checklist
  • Reactions
  • Mingle

0 voters

So please have a think and a read, see which one you want the most! Feel free to suggest any!

4 Likes

I just want to say: I am 100% open to adding as many plugins as we need! Pick the one you want the most, but feel free to discuss the others below!

2 Likes

I keep changing my vote because I’m so indecisive and everything seems cool :anguished:

3 Likes

Which ones do you like the most? :eyes:

3 Likes

Top 3 - reactions, checklist and topic voting. Also reallllly like yearly review, it would be so sweet to see all those achievements :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Honestly reactions ~
also i noticed that the layout of the forums is different?? super neat

2 Likes

I was thinking that we could do a super fun “never have I ever” with reactions! Rather than the boring one on the Forums-that-must-not-be-named

2 Likes

Yesss! I love that idea (:
I also like the idea of having more reactions that just a heart as well it just would seem a different way to make the forums more unique as well

1 Like

I just hope it can help to bring in some more traffic on the forums! We’re a little low lately

2 Likes

ahh,me too!
i’ve been trying to invite some of my friends as well (’: i know one who’s going to join soon so i can help her with rping n stuff

2 Likes

Ahhh that’s awesome! I think the big issue is that new people come and get put off by the lack of activity! I’m thinking of creating a prize giveaway for people who have high activity on the Forums! i just need to figure out how to do that/how to make sure that it’s applicable to people all over the world

2 Likes

We’re also just not attracting people from the Episode forums like we used to

3 Likes

I’m irrelevant now :skull:

2 Likes

oh that would be fun !! :thinking: for giveaways things like free worksheets, free access to some parts of courses that you offer or things like small giftcards via amazon or stuff, i think that would be accessible to most people around the world.
:crossed_fingers: i’m hoping that activity will rise as well… the rp community could always use more people and also (’: it would be cool to have some sort of language community on here

2 Likes

:pensive: forums in it’s flop era??
nah i think now we’ll have some organic growth from other sites / places
i’ll probably advertise the forums on my socials n things
i know tiktok has a large rp community so we could make videos n post them there
forums seem to be more better suited for rps rather than tiktok comments n google docs tbh

2 Likes

Right? And we do allow mature content for adults, too! Lots of platforms don’t!

2 Likes

that’s for sure a plus!!

1 Like

A forum TikTok was gonna be made but I have literally no skills with TikTok so I’ve been looking for like, someone who would run that :joy:

3 Likes

ooh :eyes:
over the spring/summer i could probably help with that if needed
i’m on too much for my own good
as shown with following 6k ppl n only having 500 followers :sob:

3 Likes

I made a new thread to discuss this btw!
The 2022 Revival?

2 Likes