Wanna be friends 🙃😺

Heyo!! I am Dove :smiley_cat: Idk if you ppl know me, but I am also in epi forums but sadly in that everyone flags you for no reason yeah anyway, if ya wanna he friends pm me​:smiley_cat:

6 Likes

Hey dove, fancy seeing you here! We miss you on the forums!

@Alison3 get back over here

3 Likes

Omggggg!!! Actually I am not that active on forums now😬 and one more flag I will get suspended yk. Ppl flag others posts for no reason so I am scareddd ig🙃

3 Likes

I know, same here! It’s a lot better over here with flagging.

3 Likes

Ikrr​:upside_down_face: I miss you both tbh​:upside_down_face: and late night truth or dare :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Agh! We miss you too. Dearie me, not the late night truth or dare. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Hehe lmaoooo :joy_cat: and whenever I open forums, it’s mostly glitchy or I am suspended :triumph: ppl gotta stop flagging yk

2 Likes

Ah no! Hopefully it’s better working here.

2 Likes

Hiiii, Dove, we can be friends!

3 Likes

Hi there! I’d love to be friends with you! I see that you and @Ebx know each other so we’ll definitely get along well!

4 Likes

Hey Dove, pleased to have you here.
We know what the EF mods/admin are like and this place can totally be a refuge for those who have suffered from that. (wink) As one of the admin/mods here, I can guarantee you that we stick to the system that we created together and are transparent about it. Those flagged get plenty of warning and can discuss it with the mods if they have an issue or don’t understand. The table is here if you want to read it for yourself.
I do hope you stuck around and enjoy it here. If you need anything my or any leaders’ PMs are open to you, even if just to have a conversation. (wink)

2 Likes

Lol I got flagged recently for something that I know isn’t against the guidelines. I’m too tired to care. I have better things to worry about lol.

1 Like

Yayyyy!!! I love to​:smiley_cat::smiley_cat:

1 Like

Hehe!! Ofc :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Heyy Dove.
remember me?

2 Likes

ALISONNNNNN!!! OMGGG!! Hruuuu😺 I miss youuu

2 Likes

I missed u so much

2 Likes