Watch "Black Veil Brides - In The End (Official Video)" on YouTube

Before you listen tell me what you think his voice is going to sound like. If you already heard of them before don’t spoil it for those who haven’t.

8 Likes

Lol I’ve never heard them before so I think it’s going to be surprising- my initial thoughts are that they are gonna just scream, but then now that I think it’s gonna be surprising I think that they are gonna have a very smooth voice and not as rough as I imagine.

2 Likes

Tell me what you think afterwards. I like their music now.

2 Likes

Lol I’ve heard this before but dw I won’t spoil it. I’ve been a fan of bvb for a while though so if you want any recommendations then you know where to find me :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you! I will defintely keep that in mind. Recomendations are good. I’ve only listened to a handful of their songs.

2 Likes

But it’s quite an old song. I love it.
@Talu xD

3 Likes

Yeah, I know! I was like why am I just finding them now!

1 Like

Lol it’s kinda a coincidence you posted this on the day I managed to buy their first album on CD :joy:.

Now for recomendations I suggest listening to all the ones that have a music video first so you can get a general idea, then get into the album tracks there is not one song by this band I haven’t heard and I started off by listening to “knives and pens” which was their debut hit. In the hidden I’ll put the links to more of their videos!

Knives and pens - Black Veil Brides
Perfect Weapon - Black Veil Brides
Rebel love song - Black Veil Brides
Fallen angels - Black Veil Brides
The legacy - Black Veil Brides
Coffin - Black Veil Brides
Heart of fire - Black Veil Brides
Goodbye agony - Black Veil Brides
Wake up - Black Veil Brides
When they call my name - Black Veil Brides

3 Likes

lol this was my favourite song for a while a few years ago

4 Likes

Thank you! I will definitely check them out!

1 Like

Bump.

Also if you become a fan, prepare to hear people call you

• a poser
  • twelve
  • dumb
  • ignorant
  • cringey
  • emo

And anything else they can think of.

But don’t listen to them, they think their opinion is fact. A thing isn’t bad just because they don’t like it. I’m none of the things on that list except emo so clearly they’re not correct.

If you like the band then don’t let what anyone says put you off it.

3 Likes

Also ignore people saying they broke up, they haven’t. They released an album last year after a bit of a while but they are releasing one next year and are already making plans for the future of the band.

1 Like

I love his voice, but they’re not my favourite band in the world I think I LOVE about 3 songs. The rest? I kinda skip them :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lol that’s fair enough at least you’re respectful and didn’t say

“This band sucks”

2 Likes

I don’t think they suck at all! And Andy is so, so hot! I just feel the same way about them as I do about Evanescense: love them in theory. In practice, I just like Bring Me to Live, Lacrymosa, My Immoral and like 2 other songs :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Out of curiosity which 3 songs do you love by bvb?

1 Like

Also I know this one isn’t about bvb (although if you like bvb I suggest giving them a try) check out the advert I just got :joy:

2 Likes

In the End, Knives and Pens and Lost it All. Had to check through my itunes

2 Likes

Lost it all makes me cry :joy:

1 Like