Webkinz/Club Penguin/etc. Thread

Webkinz, Club Penguin, and similar games were popular in the late 2000s and early 2010s. If you’re unfamiliar with these games, basically, they’re virtual worlds were you have little creatures that you can control. You can buy irl stuffed animals that come with codes that you enter into the game to add animals to your game.

• Have you played any of these games?
  • If yes, which one(s)?
  • If no, why not?
  • If you played the game(s), which of your characters was your favourite?
  • Do you still like the game today?
2 Likes

I played both Webkinz and Club Penguin when i was younger. My favorite Webkinz character was a little Monkey and I played Club Penguin as a purple penguin. I havent played either since i was pretty young but I remember them being fun. If that mean I would still like them or not but i dont know. It is fun to think back on these kind of things though.

1 Like

My favourite Webkinz was a black cat! She was my first Webkinz and I named her Angel.

1 Like

Oh cool I had a what that was my second Webkinz and I think its name was Apollo like the rocket ships space missions because I was crazy about space as a kid

1 Like

I played Webkinz so much as a kid, and I remember being really excited getting new toys and being able to add them to the game :eyes: I think my first one was a black and white cat, and although I never got many, I really enjoyed playing with them and a whole lot of the games.

Club penguin is an absolute throwback but I remember playing Moshi Monsters more :thinking:

@Gamers is this a throwback for any of you?

2 Likes

I didn’t play those games…

1 Like

Wow. I remember this

Closed due to inactivity