Webtoon Thread (Comic/Story App)

What is Webtoon?
Webtoon is a free and open platform for creators to publish their digital comics and connect with millions of readers around the globe. You can also monetize your work through a new partnership with Patreon.

—Words from their website, https://m.webtoons.com/en/

App

I would prefer getting it on the app then going on the website. Much easier. :ok_hand:t4: The comics and variety of stories are amazing. So no, you won’t always get pregnancy and bad boy stories on the trending. There’s mainly fantasy or slice of life that’s trending honestly. Honestly, a very good app. Would recommend reading and making a comic on there if you’re good at art.

11 Likes

I love webtoon!!!

4 Likes

U gotta read tales of the unusual

4 Likes

Wow this is actually pretty good I spend the whole night reading :sweat_smile:
But it’s a great app :+1:

5 Likes

I love the app! I have it for like, times when I wanna read but I don’t wanna read anything too thick. Just for fun.

5 Likes

Need to think about drawing something for it sometime :eyes::eyes:

5 Likes

Wait…

Can we make our own stories on here?

3 Likes

Yes. But it needs to be a comic.

3 Likes

Ok.

3 Likes

Bruh I just read Let’s Play for the first time and it’s so good

why did no one say it was bout a gamer boy. i thought it was an isekai story so i avoided it :moyai:

5 Likes

Anyone reads Lore Olympus?

I haven’t is it good?
And have you read unknown caller ?
That one was so scary :cold_sweat:

1 Like

I haven’t and Lore Olympus is really good. I reccomend.

2 Likes

I recommend Eggnoid and My Dear Cold Blooded King!!

1 Like

Ugh I always wanted to make my own comic on there , but I usually don’t have enough time or can’t come up with a good enough plot.That would suit well as a comic.Should probably find a writing partner on the forum or try again alone when I have the time :eyes:

2 Likes

Find a partner. Working with someone on there always a good idea. Especially for updates and managements.

2 Likes

Have you done it before? If so what was it like?

1 Like

I haven’t but my friend has. It’s good to have someone to work with to take on different responsibilities for managing the story.

2 Likes

Added to “apps” tag!

bump So has anyone read some Webtoons lately? XD
if you need a suggestion: Uriah is pretty good xxx

1 Like