❤ Wedding ❤ - Blue and Cali

We are here to announce the wedding of @CrazyCaliope and @BlueInferno on this lovely day. All that wish to participate are invited to this event ~

Greetings all, and welcome to this event. We’ve planned this for a long time and really hope you enjoy it here. Lots of this was intentionally strange for the fun of it and because we like to change things up. This isn’t the normal wedding, but we hope you’ll stay anyways.

To arrive, you’ll take a teleporter to our specifically set up space station because we both love the possibilities that the finial frontier holds for us. Don’t worry, its also the distant future and we’ve allowed each patron access to the different venue locations scattered across place and time. Why stick to one location when there are a practical infinite?

Entry

The banquet area holds many exotic meals from all over the multiverse and even across time. We choose a chocolate mousse to be the main spotlight for tonight.

Banquet

As for the other venues, we’ve included lounge rooms with the same futuristic aesthetic to take a short break or just to enjoy the moment.

Lounge rooms

But don’t forget the time machine we said we had earlier. You’ll find a centre room with panels to other locations we’ve chosen to plan out. Different locations through time and history where we loved all free for you to visit. Just remember not to mess with the history too much, paradoxes are rather hard to fix.

Last but not least, the outfits for the finial moment ~

BlueInferno

CrazyCaliope

As amazing as they are, you guys don’t have to stick to the victorian/gothic theme. However, if you bring fancy outfits from other timezones, feel free to share images below. We would love to see what creative combinations you come up with.

ZEPETO_-8586085858848774508

Tags

@ForeverAngel @Melaniey @Meekepeek @katabasis @Ouijaloveletters @OhSumana @RpQueen @ThePoeticRaven @phnx @Tellyg47 @sunflower.flow @ChaoticDeluge

23 Likes

7 Likes

Dear God that was fast. I swear it was mere seconds

5 Likes

I was already looking at gifs. HEHEHEHE

3 Likes

Cheating, but I’ll allow it.

2 Likes

How is that cheating? MEANIE!

1 Like

Woohoo! Congratsssss!

2 Likes