♥️Wedding ~ Sumana+ Blade 👑 × Meeke 👑

Congratulations @Meekepeek @OhSumana :pleading_face::pleading_face::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus:

4 Likes

We’re ready when you are, I am still finishing up breakfast but that wouldn’t be a problem

2 Likes

Thank you!!!
More sweet words are to come after the ceremony tho :wink:

3 Likes

We’re ready :joy:

3 Likes

Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Meekepeek & OhSumana in marriage. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has been grown and matured, now they have decided to live their lives together as wife and wife :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you, girl :hugs: all credits go to you :hugs:

3 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

YESSSS FINALLY WEDDING~ :pleading_face::pleading_face::heart:

Everything looks so beautiful, I’m so proud of you guys! Will forever be one of my favorite forum ships. I’m also grateful to be a bridesmaid :wink:

4 Likes

Iieeeehhhh!!!

3 Likes

True marriage is more than joining the bonds of two persons, it is the union of two hearts. It lives on the love you give each other and never grows old, but thrives on the joy of each new day. Marriage is love. May you always be able to talk things over, to confide in each other, to laugh with each other, to enjoy life together and to share moments of quite and peace, when the day is done. May you be blessed with a lifetime of happiness and a home of warmth and understanding.

Meekepeek & OhSumana remember to treat yourself and each other with respect and remind yourselves often of what brought you together. Take responsibility to make the other feel safe, give the highest priority to gentleness, kindness that your connection deserves. When frustration and difficulty assail your relationship, remember to focus on what is right between you, not just the part which seems wrong.

May you always need one another, not to fill the emptiness but to help each other know their fullness. May you want one another but not out of lack. May you succeed with each other in all important ways and not fail in the little graces. May you have happiness and may you find it in making one another happy. May you have love and may you find it loving one another :yellow_heart:

May you all remember and cherish this sacred ceremony, for on this day, with love, we’ll forever bind Meekepeek & OhSumana together.

Who gives these beautiful brides today?

6 Likes

@Badass_Saasha lol :joy:

3 Likes

:clap:t3: :clap:t3: :clap:t3: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Dather’s ditching me

2 Likes

Omg I love you

3 Likes

Wait keisha is back whattt

4 Likes