Weekly Animal Drawing Challenge 1 - Hedgehogs! :Hedgehog:✨

Welcome to the first Weekly Animal Drawing Challenge! :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::tada:

From now on, I’ll pick a new weekly animal from this thread by spinning an online wheel at the end of each week, so feel free to add some suggestions to it! :smile_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
I’ll also try to search for some pictures of the weekly animal, which you can use as inspiration or references for your own animal art :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

You’ll have one week to post your drawings on this thread before we move on to the next animal and some of your pictures might end up getting featured on the forums Instagram page if enough people are interested in this :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

But enough talking, it’s time to announce the first animal we’ll be drawing :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
The wheel decided that we’ll be drawing…

HEDGEHOGS :hedgehog:
(as suggested by @Eccentric :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:)

The wheel that was used:
IMG_20200628_124443_802

Here are some references pictures of cute little hedgehogs :pleading_face::green_heart::hedgehog::eyes::sparkles:

image image image image image image

I hope that we’ll see some eyemazing hedgehog drawings by the end of the week, so have fun! :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::tada:

tags 💚

Since the group tag for this hasn’t been created yet, I’ll just tag everyone who voted on the poll on the suggestions thread :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:
@Lht @eccentric @idiot.exe @annsza @passionfruit @littlefeets @glxwingangel @cheesybaconpizza @elixr @oofalumpa

19 Likes

Oooohhhhhhh :eyes::eyes::eyes:

6 Likes

They’re so cuuute :pleading_face: I don’t know how to draw animals, but I’ll try to draw something :eyes:

5 Likes

I think it’s not too bad for a first try :eyes::sparkles:

7 Likes

This looks so cute :pleading_face:

1 Like

When hedgehog is your fav animal and you are late
q(╯ᆺ╰๑)

4 Likes

Cuuute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love it :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like