Weekly Art Competition: Animals

I will give about 2 weeks to join again. You have until Friday morning (2020-01-17T11:00:00Z) to create a new unique art piece and over the weekend the community will get to vote for their favorite creations. I know even 2 weeks is a bit quick but I think it will keep it dynamic and fun!

You can enter a maximum of 3 art pieces if you wish to do so. The winner gets an Artist of the Week badge and will be featured on our Instagram if you give permission of course.

This weeks theme is the animals, from just a cute animal to a zoo, anything that includes animals. Get creative and I would love to see some amazing and out of the box entries! :eyes::purple_heart:

7 Likes

I’ll try to join :eyes::sparkles::+1::green_heart:

1 Like

I will try and join :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll try to join!

2 Likes

@Secreterz, do you want to join this one too? :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

I can’t draw animals :joy::joy::sob:

3 Likes

Try it :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
Drawing animals is easier than drawing humans :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

I’ll have to pass this time :sob:
Anyways, I bother too much on shapes, proportions, and all. Plus, my animals would look wobbly and disfigured when I’m finished :joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Sad :crying_cat_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
Same :no_mouth: that’s why I’m trying to draw less realistically now, I don’t have to worry too much about proportions in a cartoonish style :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
But I still think that you should at least try to draw some animals too :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::blush:

5 Likes

Just bumping this because there are no entries yet, but there’s still a week left!

1 Like
My entry

6 Likes

I have prepared two entries

6 Likes

I cannot draw animals, I’m only joining if hybrids are allowed

3 Likes

5 Likes

They are!

2 Likes

This is my entry, an improved version of the pfp I made for @Rainbow quite a while ago.

5 Likes

Uh, cough quick question,

Are like, non-existent animals allowed?

1 Like

So cute :pleading_face::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

1 Like

UGH MY CAMERA DOESN’T WORK UGHHHHH I CANT DO THIS sorry

1 Like

Yeah, that’s okay!

Thank you!!

You still have a few days, I’m sure you can figure something out!

3 Likes