Weekly Art Competition: Film 🎥

Hi there,

Today is the time to announce the weekly art competitions. Every Monday the competition will start and the theme will be announced (it will be connected to the new weekly theme). You have until Friday night to create a new unique art piece and over the weekend the community will get to vote for their favorite creations. I know it’s all a bit quick but I think it will keep it dynamic and fun!

You can enter a maximum of 3 art pieces if you wish to do so. The winner gets an Artist of the Week badge and will be featured on our brand new Instagram if you give permission of course.

This weeks theme is film, so get inspired by your favorite movie characters or actors or just anything that has to do with movies.

I hope to see some amazing entries :eyes::purple_heart:

8 Likes

So I could draw a camera for example?

2 Likes

You definitely could! As long as it fits the theme it’s finee, actually I was considering to enter a background myself so you are free to do whatever you want as long as the theme is visible

2 Likes

Yaasss. I’m better at drawing objects so this should be good! :grin:

1 Like

YAAS I’m in!

1 Like

I’m going to do this :+1:

1 Like

Just a reminder there are only 2 days left to enter the competition!

My 3 art pieces are all of the same person in the same pose, exept with different layers turned on and off.

image image image

I hope you can tell who it’s supposed to be :grimacing:

4 Likes

Hope Pikachu counts

4 Likes

I wonder when this will be judged

1 Like

I can’t, I worked on it, then I got new iPad, drawing all gone now :sob::sob::sob::confounded::sob::sob::confounded::sob::confounded::confounded::confounded::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

I wanted to join but I didn’t have enough time lol.

1 Like

Wait… Can you still enter? :eyes:

3 Likes

I think so :thinking::eyes::sparkles:
@Jass?

2 Likes

Yes I will close it tomorrow morning 2019-12-21T09:00:00Z so there is some time left!

5 Likes

Okay, only 2 people joined, but who will be the winner? It’s up to you guys to decide!

2 Likes

Are you going to leave it open for a while?

1 Like

Monday morning I will announce the winner in the next art competition

2 Likes

Yay! That’s cool.

Good luck to you two ! :eyes: